The Phoenix needed a Set-up

Updated
The Phoenix needed a Set-up

In a mere 10 years it has almost reached "Vintage White", lol.

metalhobo

I was thinking the other day that the new ltd foenix looks pretty, but I think they should have kept the old style big pickguard

Gfunk

Meh, why do the new ones even have a pickguard if it is routed in the back as well?  

metalhobo

i dunno, it matches more closely what gibsun does i guess.

is your pheonix routed under the horn or does it stop before that?

Gfunk

Dave R.

Bench shot! I have a waaay fancier mat than funk...

Pushead

What's the calculator for Gfunk?

Check out my fancy new bald spot. (Ok, it's not that new.)

Tondog

I'm only 48 so I still have it on top...but all my hair turned gray!!! 

Are you using Z files for the crownings like I am now?

metalhobo

it's for calculating the tone duh

Gfunk
metalhobo wrote:

it's for calculating the tone duh

I forget why I had the calculator there.

Mod Pops, I used to have a dedicated area for my guitar crap like Phildo, but not in this house.  I used to use a towel or comforter and a pillow until I had to actually catch my Eclipse from hitting the tile floor.  This mat has more grip and gives me dopey "piece" of mind.

Awesome vid Pussyhead!  I had not seen that one before.  That must have taken a boatload of time editing.  Love the FT.

Pushead

I just used my gopro overhead in a time-lapse setting. 1 frame every 2 seconds. There's almost no editing required.

I have a pair of those FTs at my place right now. I sold my old one to a friend (in the gold from the video). It's hanging out at my place for a while and getting some TLC. But after having it back here, I missed it, so I bought Blake's old one, which was being sold by the guy he sold it to.

Tondog

So....which one is for sale then?

Gfunk

Gotcha.  

Kinda diggin the chrome too.  Both look awesome.  What year?

Next up, the twanger:

Pushead

They're both from the run Shane did at bMusic. 2007.

Dave R.

Cool vid Push!

Yeah, the mat is the way to go for sure. Towels are an accident waiting to happen. And sweet Vintage Plus T, funk! Looks kinda cool without the pick guard...

Tondog

With my last move I ended up with a cool little room beneath the stairs in our basement for my tweaking. I use that same type of rubber mat on the bench but buy it by the roll at Lowes. I believe I have every single item that Stewmac sells for tools as well.

Gfunk

Wow, that is a perfect space for a little work shop.  

I used to have a basement, but now I do all my crap on the dining room table.  

Road King

What a beauty! Back when ESP made cool and affordable standard series stuff.

Post to Thread