2020 New Guitar Preview - Phase I

Updated
2020 New Guitar Preview - Phase I

We'll be unveiling new models in several phases this year... and Phase I is ready for you today!

https://www.espguitars.com/pages/2020-product-preview/

Francois V.

Those Vipers ! This H1001FR black natural burst ! Guys, you're killing it !

pawel k.

seriously not a one good fucking looking guitar it all looks like a cheap crappy veneer. I can only congratulate for your lack of listening. fucking terrible viper for fuck knows who, hope there is multiscale coming ... and the fret marks still only on one side jesus btw are going to add proper description of each guitar or this is best you can do sending one half picture email in october and than changing format to something else but still no details on november? fuck that no point to subscribe if you treat ppl like dumb ass-es 

Andy G.

I like M-1000HT - I hope it will be also available as series 400 with a bolt-on neck. But looks really nice.

Brendan Breakdown

I spent the remainder of my afternoon at work staring at the guitars of phase 1. Best finishes I’ve seen yet! Well done ESP! 

iFardani

Couple more phases to come. I hope the good old teardrop headstock of LTD H series will make an appearance...

Also please expand the LTD SN series, make one with non-locking tremolos, or continue the SN series with Wilkinson Bridge. I want a snapper based series that feels more like what its Japanese counter-part (Non-locking trem, modern Super ST-style guitar).

HAY YAH

How about Kahler model M1 or Mii 

or bring back the NV

Adrien M.

Just seen new guitars, was hopping for a MH-1007 without FR, not dissapointed, but the M-1007HT BLACK NATURAL FADE fret markers make the guitar looks cheap imho, why not just have the same markers as MH-1007 Black Natural Fade with Floyd Rose ?

The Blue Natural Fade color on the EC-1000 is absolutely gorgeous, would love to see more guitar (or a 7 string EC-1007/M-1007HT ?) with that color !

Michael L.

I really like the EC-1000 Blue Natural Fade.
It will be difficult to resist

HeathenGuitar B.

The Phoenix rises again !!!!!!! Looking good............

Jason W.

New Gary Holt AXE!!!!!

The ESP V-ll Blood Splatter, That is Freaking RAD!!!!!!

Please make that available.... Checking it out on IG....

So RAD!!!!!

Michael D.

Really excited for the red Phoenix 1000. I've always been drawn to asymmetrical guitars like the RD's and etc. Now add a neck with the EC1000 profile and Fishman actives.. that's a win. Two questions though..

1. Where is it produced? please say Korea!

2. when will these be available for pre-order? Would be nice to ask for for the holidays

John H.

Love the white Phoenix, when will the prices be listed for these new guitars??

Post to Thread