2020 New Product Prototypes

Updated
2020 New Product Prototypes

Here's our annual thread to discuss the new guitar and bass prototype pics we'll be starting to send out to ESP All Access members today!

Tim S.

I'm just interested in an M body neck thru, but would love the shorter 24. 3/4" or 5/8" scale with 22 or 24 frets, real floyd, sanded raw type oil finished back of the neck, stainless frets, reverse heastock. ESP has the best headatocks in all of guitar. Esp also has the best luthiers or workers making guitars in Japan. Probably the US as well.  Keep up the good work...

Jay R.

That new H-1001 is gorgeous! Looks like a Hipshot hardtail bridge, which I like. Not a huge fan of the blade switch unless it's a 5-way switch, would prefer a toggle switch instead. I'm assuming the same Pegasus-Sentient pickups?

Steve D.
Jeff K. wrote:

Here's our annual thread to discuss the new guitar and bass prototype pics we'll be starting to send out to ESP All Access members today!

Steve D.

I love seeing the newest designs I’ve been watching all the emails and posts from fans etc... and members thanks for all the great feedback I’ve only been playing ESP for a year played Kramer and Charvel for years but I will say the more I play ESP the more comfortable I becomes 

iDuncanW

Just saw the LTD Deluxe H-1001 with a quilted maple top in See Thru Black finish.  It looks awesome.  I have the MH-1000NT with quilted maple (see thru purple) and it's amazing.  Sustain just keeps going and it plays beautiful .  I love the quilted maple finish on these and another guitar I have.

Steven Cooper

I have an H1001FM Deluxe with abalone around the body, neck and headstock. I'm surprised the new H1001 dosen't have this feature. It looks and feels amazing!!

Marc C.

stainless steel frets, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Yssa

Hello ESP ! first ESP M series are my favourite guitars specially with seymour duncans, 

I'm surprise to not see that a 7 strings line of the great M series did not came out like the M-200 but with 7 strings floyd rose and seymour duncan ( the only model that i have home is a LTD M 207 , it's my favorite guitar !!! but the same model on the ESP line would by awesome with like some diferrent body wood like one alder one mohagony one high quality basswood with pau ferro or rosewood board) 

It would like ; OK !! take my money !!! =) hope to see that coming soon !!! anyways great great guitars !!!

jay t.

Nice previews!  Is there any chance of bringing back short scale basses like the B4 Jr and B5 Jr?

9milli

More passive pickups incoming? 

A G.

Eclipse Series (with/without piezo)
24 fret
Baritone (6-8 string)
Everything else can stay the same.

A G.

We need a 6 string baritone (maybe 27 in) eclipse.

Gabriel G.

No more satin finishes!

Jeff K.

Phase I of our new guitar preview is live now! https://www.espguitars.com/pages/2020-product-preview/

Marce Playing Riffs

On the new M-1000HT BLACK NATURAL FADE; please please PLEASE eliminate that black fade, the poplar burled is awesome and not need that ugly black fade...

Or in instance make the same model without the black fade and with buckeye burl top, and ill go for it in 300%!!!!

Post to Thread