2020 New Product Prototypes

Updated
2020 New Product Prototypes

Here's our annual thread to discuss the new guitar and bass prototype pics we'll be starting to send out to ESP All Access members today!

Frank T.

From that pic, the Black Metal looks like it may very well end up in my collection if you do a left handed version.  I love the fact that most ESP guitars come in left handed.  I wish other manufacturers would follow suit too

SunnyD

I've said this before, but the black metal series should really use black richlite or a macassar ebony that's been dyed black instead of brown macassar ebony. The guitar is supposed to be all black and metal but then it has a brown fretboard. 

Arthur A.

I signed up but do I not get to see the first 3 since I was late?

Andy G.

LTD M-HT Black Metal does not look bad, but still I would prefer 2 humbuckers HH (with coil split), and a tone knob. Hope it has a reverse head. And some other colors, like M403HT.

Andy G.

Anyway, great thing it has a fixed bridge!

Jeffry  M.
Jeff K. wrote:

Here's our annual thread to discuss the new guitar and bass prototype pics we'll be starting to send out to ESP All Access members today!

The black metal he i sure hope it is offered with a floyd 

Jeffry  M.
Jeffry M. wrote:

The black metal HT i sure hope it is offered with a floyd 

Andy G.

@Jeffry M - can't you explore the page a bit? you already have it

https://www.espguitars.com/products/20424-m-bkm?category_id=1969302-black-metal-series

Orland P.

Is there a way to post guitar pictures directly here? It would be really awesome.

Rijalul

I like the new M-HT BLACK METAL. It is the model that i’ve been waiting for instead of the floating bridge it is a fox bridge

GingerMetal
Jeff K. wrote:

I really want this LTD M-HT Black Metal..  The only reason I never got the other LTD M-Black Metal.is because of the Floyd Rose.  Any Idea when this will be available? 

The black metal Arrow would also be great with a hard-tail bridge.

Justin M.
Jeff K. wrote:

The H-1001 is gorgeous! Almost as beautiful as my MH-1001.

Larry M.

LTD Deluxe H-1001 with a quilted maple top in See Thru Black finish

I like it but I think it would looker better with nickel-platted hardware instead of black. I'd like a trem or FR option since I never use hard tails.

Antoon

Not my cup of tea but black always sells...

Jeff K.

Thanks to everyone who's been enjoying the previews so far. This year, we're doing things a little differently than years past, and we'll be unveiling our "New for 2020" models in several phases. Phase I will be posted on Friday November 15 here at the ESP site.

Post to Thread