2020 New Product Prototypes

Updated
2020 New Product Prototypes

Here's our annual thread to discuss the new guitar and bass prototype pics we'll be starting to send out to ESP All Access members today!

Axess2084

Well, the one pic looks pretty decent. Definitely interested to see the rest of the line - especially the EC ones.

Hammerheart

This looks sweet. I want one. LTD M-HT Black Metal.

Robert P.

The M-HT Black Metal looks sick!! Whats the Pickup?

I love cleaned up guitars! A single pickup V-II would be great!

Driver

looks like a Black Winter to me.

zetzga

This but 7 string and 26" 26,5" neck

Eric Z.

I’m really hoping and planning for a Lynch Mr Graffiti guitar. It’s been discussed and I hope you guys bring it!

Larry M.

LTD M-HT Black Metal. Is the HB hard-mounted to the body? Bonus if it is! Put a "dive-only" FR on it and then send me one!

Armando  P.

I never played one guitar like that, I want to do some day. X'D

Driver

I don't if it's too late if things are already in production but your Black Metal Series guitars, like the new MH HT for 2020; have you guys considered placing a spokewheel truss rod adjustment at the base of the fretboard instead of on the headstock? You already do it on your Snapper Series even though those are bolt on guitars. Thanks 

Havoc550

We need more Made in Japan/E-II options.  My ESP Standard from the early 2000's just destroys any of my LTDs, so much that I am selling them all (the LTDs).  I picked up an E-II M-I and M-II recently and they feel about as good as my Standard.  I want to see some baritone E-IIs, maybe some M-II variants with fixed bridges.  Keep the paint jobs black, keep the fingerboards ebony, but give us variations that aren't just eye candy.  I want playable options, not a faded, translucent maple top that added another $500 to the price tag.  I will eventually get a custom ESP for pretty stuff, but until that time, give me a lot of sub-$2k Japanese made workhorse options.

No offense to the LTD crowd, but since I have been putting in a lot of hours into playing recently, I have noticed a huge difference in quality in the LTD vs ESP Standard/E-II guitars.  There is just no comparison, Japanese made is just way better than Korea, Indonesia and especially China.  I can see it in my old Japanese made 1990's Ibanez 550 and 570 guitars as well.

SunnyD

Just fyi tho, your ESP Standard Series/E-II is pretty much all made in China in ESP's Chinese factory. Great quality and great feeling guitars, but they're just sent to Japan for final QC and electronics

ATM

I would also like to see more E-II models & options, e.g. the following:

• Additional colors for E-II Mystique QM (Ivy Green or See Thru Black)
  • 6-string version of E-II T series
  • E-II FRX Non-Tremolo version
  • EMG 57/66TW set available for more E-II models
@rickduff
Jeff K. wrote:

Here's our annual thread to discuss the new guitar and bass prototype pics we'll be starting to send out to ESP All Access members today!

Must have .Sorry honey I know 12 guitars is what some may say is "alot" but a Baker's dozen is 13! Just ask @robertbaker 

I need this in a six string would be sick to have a black nickel covered pickup option. . 

I'm over the exposed bobbin and zebra look .let's get covers with some cool logo designs. Art is cool . Esp is cool .you got time .covers with metal art .stat! 

Robby N.

About the  LTD M-HT Black Metal:

This seriously needs to be an E-II M-I. If the M-I had a hipshot bridge I'd buy one no questions asked. Not a fan of the bridge style on the current E-II M-I. Additional color options would be awesome. I love the matte black, but other colors would be awesome to see.

Joel A.

I  need 8 strings to Express myself. Please surprise us with 8 string m II.

Judas Priest

This would be an epic 8-string

Tom D.

The new LTD M-HT Black Metal is awesome. I just really dislike the chunky metal LTD logo on the headstock of the old models. Hope the new ones don’t have the same

Post to Thread