2020 New Product Prototypes

Updated
2020 New Product Prototypes

Here's our annual thread to discuss the new guitar and bass prototype pics we'll be starting to send out to ESP All Access members today!

Michael L.

"LTD Deluxe EC-1000 with Burled Poplar top in Blue Natural Fade finish."

The ESP Eclipse in natural blue fade is in my want-list but the price is an obstacle.

And now i learn that there will be a LTD version of this guitar.

That's great, yeaaaahhh !!!

YE 京帥 王
Jeff K. wrote:

I’m getting the E-II version!

Neil B.

Please send me pics & specs of the new LTD Deluxe EC-1000 with Burled Poplar top in Blue Natural Fade finish. I suspect this will be a present to myself as soon as it’s available 

Mike K.
Jeff K. wrote:

Here's our annual thread to discuss the new guitar and bass prototype pics we'll be starting to send out to ESP All Access members today!

I'm loving that new ec 1000!!! I'm going to sell one of my beloved guitars to buy it! Love the color and the passive set up! Consider one sold already!!

Larry M.

LTD Deluxe EC-1000 with Burled Poplar top in Blue Natural Fade finish. I like it! It's a rad blue scheme that's not too bright or girly looking. Now, if you could just present it to me before my debut album comes out.

Renato T.

Wow, really appreciate the updates! Can we get a full thickness E-II eclipse in LEFTY? It could be my dream guitar

Deviant  Person

I am honestly going to give my opinion of the new esp ltd ec-1000 with burled poplar top 

I am in love with the blue natural fade finish, the black hardware and pickups match the tone of the blue fade and I hope it has less weight compare to the current ec series. The only issue I have is why bring a e-ii finish so late into the cycle.

Aidan B.

I think I’m in love.........

VoilierBleu

LTD Deluxe EC-1000 with Burled Poplar top in Blue Natural Fade finish.”

Sound really like an Ibanez/Jackson finish.

Antoon

LTD Deluxe EC-1000 with Burled Poplar top in Blue Natural Fade finish.”

Some Black Winters in there? I dig it. Nice blue back. All it needs now is a satin neck and i'm in.

Unless you make me a SN1000FR like the E-II with the same blue fade. Then i'm getting that  

Thomas Z.

I had to send back the B-1005MS- It wasn't nearly as nice as the first Rosewood SE MS.

The neck is too fat and the body was too big, QC issues, huge neck dive and just a chore to play, I had to go with another brand- and was blown away by it, weighed 3 pounds less and feels like a 35"- so it's not a scale thing, it's a wood choice/design thing.

Still have my F-415- I would love to see a MS version of this one!

Andy G.

We want something like this, but from LTD, thus cheaper

https://www.espguitars.com/products/20485-e-ii-m-ii-nt-hipshot?category_id=1963528-m-series-guitars

bolt on, no floyd, HH, reversed head - let's get back to the 80's!

Vinnie

That Blue-->Nat Burl topped EC-1000 is on my XMAS list now!!! :-)

is this color a definite release? Looks like its got Duncans in it too and not EMG's. SWEET!!!

Prisciliano H.

Can ya make a black metal v-shape guitar? I love the arrow but I don’t want it to lean lol

Jeff K.

We've just sent out our Prototype Preview #4, a new addition to our Black Metal Series. pretty soon here, we're going to give you all some news on an entire batch of our 2020 new models. Stay tuned for that, and thank you for your comments and ideas! - J

Post to Thread