2020 New Product Prototypes

Updated
2020 New Product Prototypes

Here's our annual thread to discuss the new guitar and bass prototype pics we'll be starting to send out to ESP All Access members today!

Kevin O.

Greetings! 

A suggestion would be to provide more E II - Eclipse models that have 24 frets, this would be really awesome. 

Because I love the E II - Eclipse model (especially the Snow White), but there are way two few options that have 24 frets.

Best regards!

A random guy

SunnyD

I really hope something like this gets made in the LTD or E-II range or hell even the Original Series in liquid metal blue. I'd be willing to pay for that lol 

SunnyD

A few other things. I really hope the LTD logo eventually changes from the childish looking block font logo to the font used for LTD Elite. The LTD Elite logo looks alot more professional to me. Which is weird because I highly prefer the ESP logo in block font and when the last year of ESP Standard Series used the LTD Elite font, it looked really bad as the ESP logo. But it looks great as the LTD logo.

I would also be so grateful if ESP would go back to the old F style headstock so that I can finally buy a liquid metal silver original series FRX. The new f style headstock just looks so awful, especially when reversed or used on a 7 string. 

Old shape 

New shape 

Road King

I keep looking at the andromeda and titan metal Horizons and want them to have proper chrome hardware and reversed headstocks. Nothing is happening. My ESP is not working. 

Martín  D.

Alguna una buena opción estaría un rojo ltd H-1001 series flameado con Seymour Duncan Floyd cebra del color de rosa 1000, algo que si me gustaría que se trate de una tuerca de ancho ligeramente más grande 42,86 mm Material del cuello Arce Acabado del mástil grabado
los serin mis peticiones de lo contrario, creo que las especificaciones están bien, bueno,
eso sería una sugerencia, espero y tenga en cuenta algo, ya que planeo comprar mi segundo ltd.

Andy G.

ESP!

For 2020 just make more guitars in M SERIES line with fixed bridges! There are people that do not need a floyd rose! Currently there is only M1000 KOA (but neck-thru) and M403HT (but with HSS).

So:

- M SERIES

- fixed bridge

- HH

- reverse headstocks! or headstocks like in M1000 KOA, too.

So a few guitars ranging from series 400 to 1000, in different colors... Thanks for making it happen!

Matias Z.

How about some new EX models? maybe some 7 string with 24 frets and baritone scale for example?

Jeff K.

Prototype Preview #3 was just sent out, which you should all be receiving in the next short while. Keep an eye on your email inbox! - J

Thrasher

Hello, I'd love to see the ESP LTD Sunburst Tiger back for George Lynch. But, make it a better than the GL200 Series.  More like a GL400 or GL1000 Series with better components.  Like the GL-KAMI-4.  Even a GL-1000MT would be cool.  Better Pickups/Bridge/Locking Tuners. Seymour Duncan Screamin' Demon in the Bridge.  FR-1000 Floyd Trem.

Or, even better, how about LTD versions of the Kamikaze 2 or Kamikaze 3?  

Trevor R.

A new ESP vintage bass with evertune would change the world 

Luis R.

Will the LTD EC 1000 with the poplar Burl top look exactly like the EII? What pickups will it have ? Trying to decide if I should wait for this one or get the EII. 

Jeff K.

Luis, between now and the end of 2019, we're going to be giving you all the details of the new models. One thing you might note: the new EC-1000 we just previewed has a burled poplar top, while the E-II you mention has burled maple. Being different woods, they do not look exactly alike.

Yufan L.

Hope you can have E-II Mystique 7-string version!!

Brendan Breakdown

LTD Deluxe EC-1000 with Burled Poplar top in Blue Natural Fade finish.”

take my money now!

SunnyD

Please get rid of pickup rings across the board, especially if the guitar costs more than $500, it really cheapens the guitar, especially when they're on $1500+ E-IIs and $3000+ ESP USAs and Original Series. Also, please, less Floyd's, more hardtails and non locking tremolos like the Hipshot contour or Gotoh 510. Stainless steel frets for LTD 1000 series and up, and just bring back ESP Standard Series. Talk to ESP Japan about it. The E-II brand really cheapens a great guitar. Like someone said before, it's like tacking a Fiat badge onto a Ferrari. Just look at PRS, even the SE series gets the signature Paul Reed Smith logo and it really elevates the SE series and buying experience and PRS is doing great. 

Edward R.

I love the LTD Deluxe EC-1000 with Burled Poplar top in Blue Natural Fade finish prototype.  That's what I am talking about   the color is awesome, I like the hardware color too, what type of Seymour Duncans are those?  I usually play lead and I'd like to have a Floyd Rose, you guys should have a version with the whammy bar too.  

I just read what somebody posted about the pickup rings, I did have an Ibanez without them and all I could see after a few days I brought it home was dust accumulating everywhere around the pickups, inside the cavity and the pickup tape, not worth it for the naked look. 

Post to Thread