2020 New Product Prototypes

Updated
2020 New Product Prototypes

Here's our annual thread to discuss the new guitar and bass prototype pics we'll be starting to send out to ESP All Access members today!

Prisciliano H.
Jeff K. wrote:

Here's our annual thread to discuss the new guitar and bass prototype pics we'll be starting to send out to ESP All Access members today!

I didn’t get an email with pics.

Edward R.

I like the LTD Deluxe H3-1000 in See Thru Black Sunburst finish.  I love the sunburst pattern in any guitar, especially with the matte/satin option.  I would like to see a dark gray or blue sunburst as well.  The thing that I have noticed with the metal cool looking/evil looking guitars from ESP lately is that most of the times they come wired with active EMGs.  I love EMGs and both of my ESPs have them but sometimes I crave a more natural metal tone like the ones from the Seymour Duncan JB/59 combo.  It is nice to see that this evil looking beauty has passive Duncans in it.  Maybe the fret board inlays could be a little bit more interesting. 

Edward R.

The new Kirk Hammett OUIJA looks amazing!    

Diablo

You really should consider a blood red color for all models. Bonus points for a chunky and dripping texture. 

Jimmy A.
Jeff K. wrote:

The H3 1000 looks amazing. I recently purchased an H1007 Deluxe that came in a similar finish. It came with the Pegasus/sentient set. I really hope you guys move away from the Pegasus. I'm no tone snob but I could not play with that pickup installed. 

Jeff K.

Once again, thanks to everyone who is giving us their feedback on the prototype previews! Preview #2 went out this morning. IF YOU'RE NOT GETTING THE EMAILS BUT ARE AN ESP ALL ACCESS MEMBER...

1. Go to your profile on the top of the page

2. Roll over "Manage Account"

3. Go to "Email Subscriptions"

Make sure that "marketing message" is selected. We only send emails to our members who want them, so if that's not selected, you won't get our previews!

- J

StrictlyDiesel

Hey don't neglect the E-II Mystique models this year again. I missed out on the quilt red beauty but I have my money ready this time when you roll out a new stop tail model

Ricardo M.

LTD Deluxe H3-1000, very interesting!!! If it had EMG pickups it would’ve been unbeatable 

VoilierBleu

TD Deluxe H3-1000 in See Thru Black Sunburst finish -> Very nice ! I would prefer a shaller bridge instead of Floyd Roses under mark, easier to change the strings on, better sustain.

Edward R.

More neck through guitars under the $800 price point would be awesome. I'm assuming the H3-1000 is neck through as well, it looks nice. 

jeff s.
Jeff K. wrote:

Just saw the H3-1000 it is what I have been wanting for was thinking of a new SG 24 fret but this is going to be my new goal.

AKSSARAA

Greetings, Jeff K.

Stainless steel frets please.

I don't mind paying more for this feature. Thank you.

Best regards.

Thick44

-The one that stood out for me the most was the USA Eclipse however, you have a good and bad problem. The ESP II and LTD intermediate EC series plays and sounds very close to the USA line. It's hard to justify the price point on the USA line when I can get a better value on the other models, even as a veteran player. I would bring the price down on the USA series, if possible.

- I have an ESP GL-56 and hands down it's the best guitar I own. I'm sure your R&D people have more data than I do but I feel like that model should come back. It seems to feel better than the other Lynch models to me. 

Also, I've owned ESP/LTD guitars for years and really appreciate the workmanship and playability. I always recommend you guys to new and veteran guitarists.

Cheers!

Tony(Thick44)

twitter.com/thick44official

instagram.com/thick44

Hassad E.

Would love some more extended range guitars

Rick J.

Beautiful~ So Far So Good, Thats a Keeper.

That Black one In The News Letter

But too Me (Round here at My House) Its More about the Guts in the Cavity

Alessandro Vol Pot / Tone Styler / Solid Core Wire / 

I would Like to See an ESP Tiger Acoustic Lynch to compete with Fenders Acoustisonic,

Rick, 

Post to Thread