2020 New Product Prototypes

Updated
2020 New Product Prototypes

Here's our annual thread to discuss the new guitar and bass prototype pics we'll be starting to send out to ESP All Access members today!

Shawn S.

If you made the LTD H-3 1000 in a black cherry flame maple with a Floyd Rose, I’d scarf it up! Oh, and a set of Seymour Duncan Parallel Axis pickups would be the icing on the cake!

Brendan Breakdown

Hoping for a quilted maple black fade or natural black fade EC-1000! Credit card on stand by

Nick K.

Please please please for the love of Jeebus start using stainless steel frets on all LTD guitars unless it’s an artist signature and for whatever reason the artist doesn’t want them...Im tired of buying guitars that need fretjobs after a year or so.  If a Ken Susi 7 string or any other 7 string with an Evertune had SS frets Id buy it right now!

Larry M.

I hope they have more shiny colors added to the V400 series. If not, then I am going to have to get a shiny Epiphone SG.

metalhobo
Nick K. wrote:

Please please please for the love of Jeebus start using stainless steel frets on all LTD guitars unless it’s an artist signature and for whatever reason the artist doesn’t want them...Im tired of buying guitars that need fretjobs after a year or so.  If a Ken Susi 7 string or any other 7 string with an Evertune had SS frets Id buy it right now!

you're pressing too hard on the frets. don't do that. you'll sound better, too.

Carlos M.
Jeff K. wrote:

Here's our annual thread to discuss the new guitar and bass prototype pics we'll be starting to send out to ESP All Access members today!

How can I see the 2020 prototypes?
Derrin R.

I would love to see more finishes of the EC-1000 or EC-401 with Floyd Rose. I've been buying every finish I can find, but most of the good ones with flamed or quilted maple were discontinued years ago.

gsimonelli

Why does every guitar maker do a floating Floyd Rose? Why can't we just let it rest on the body? Doesn't this just make more sense all around? 

George Sloth Rocha

I'm really hoping we get a white and black te-1000 with a pickguard that have 6 or 7 string variant.

Blew1

Personally, I'd like it if you introduced an ESP Japan or an ESP USA Standard Line like you did before 2012/3! To me, sticking 'E2' on what is basically the same guitar (I know, they're made in the same place by the same people in Japan yadda yadda...) is like putting a Fiat badge on a Ferrari, it cheapens a great guitar in my opinion. An Ibanez for roughly the same cost is an Ibanez Prestige for God sakes'! Bring back the Standard Line please!! Love the guitars - not keen on the branding to be honest!

Med

this 1000x. Its a psychological issue for sure - but thats exactly the point: it is an issue for many of us (just check the forum). Many people would buy their products but go for the used-marked instead, to get a "real ESP Standard". If there is a difference in quality or not, there is a difference in peoples perception of the product. Please ESP, go back to the ESP Brand! I honestly think that ESP builds exceptional electric guitars, even the very best for some players (including me), I believe. But please let that E2-thing go and stand tall and go back to the ESP brand and headstock. This from a loyal fan of your products, rocking my ESP and LTD for years and years, I have never looked back.

SunnyD

3000% agree Just look at PRS, even the SE series get the cursive Paul Reed Smith signature logo. It really elevates the perception of the SE line and PRS is doing better than ever. Bring back ESP Standard Series. 

Lewis B.

Would love to see a silver burst gloss ec-1000, I’ve never seen one and the silver bursts available are always lower quality guitars 

Philippe h.

Greetings,

I've been waiting for years for the development of the E-II T-B7 . I would love other finish and pickup options!
The E-II Horizon NT-7B also deserve other finish and pickup options!
The E-II MII- 7 series deserve also a 27 inch scale version.

Satin finish look cool but its chips or deteriorate to fast, i would prefer gloss finish with flame or quilted top wood, different fade color options.
The possibility to choose different pickup could be a major improvement. Most of the modern guitar brand now offer it.
The extended range are more in demand and I believe it could be a good move from ESP to develop those market.

Sooooo... I hope to find what im looking for into the 2020 ESP/ E-II lineup

Thank you.

VoilierBleu

Somes ideas :

A model inspired by the S540 (very thin and light weigth)

A finish like the S5521Q-WPB

Drop 27'' for 26,5'' instead. 27" are not good for playing standard riff and 26,5 is the perfect compromise.

Regards.

Tingwei H.

Would love to know the specs of the new Ltd H3! Looks fire. Also would there be more extended range with passive pus w/o Floyd be added to the line?

Florian S.
Jeff K. wrote:

Great color, i would love To see that with à satin finish 

Post to Thread