2020 New Product Prototypes

Updated
2020 New Product Prototypes

Here's our annual thread to discuss the new guitar and bass prototype pics we'll be starting to send out to ESP All Access members today!

James Ford

Dream LTD TE

TE-401 base w/carved quilted maple top, set-thru satin neck, gloss body

See thru purple w matching headstock veneer

Macassar ebony fingerboard

LP-style toggle on upper bout

EMG 57/66 (V/V/T) (Bridge volume well clear of bridge humbucker)

Black nickel (ruthenium) hardware

Locking Grovers

David O.
Jeff K. wrote:

Here's our annual thread to discuss the new guitar and bass prototype pics we'll be starting to send out to ESP All Access members today!

Looks stunning so far. When do we see more?

Jeff K.

For now, we're going to send one preview each week, though as we get closer to the date of revealing them publicly, we may send more. Next one is coming to your inbox on Friday 10/18.

Christoph G.

Again, I want to throw my Cents in here for an LTD-Version of the E-II Eclipse in Black-Natural-Burst, as a standard thickness guitar.

And, also more love for the LTD Viper range. The first steps seem to be made well!

Hubert C.

It looks stunning, but please don't offer it with that pegasus/nazgul junk. There's tons of better models,  seymourduncan pickups offer such as Alternative 8 or Duncan Custom.

Paul Juestrich - The End A.D.

Will there be any models with a Floyd Rose?

Grant W.
Jeff K. wrote:

Just a thought, but the new prototype for the deluxe viper, would possibly sound better with high quality wood solid body, a string through design, set neck of high quality wood with the pearl inlays with a set of the esp passive blackouts comparable if not better than the emg hz set.

Devan Arya

Will be there anything new for the Black Metal Series?

Road King

Just make a 6-string 25.5" scale ESP Horizon with a proper reversed headstock ffs. I'll take any color.

Judas Priest

This would be great if it was a seven string.

jörgen a.

Would love a Evertune guitar that is not black... Maybe A Horizon with maple fretboard, ss , Bareknuckle and evertune!

Jesse P.

Love this finish. Been needing a new viper anyway so Im glad to have the opportunity to grab one of these when they're released. Would love to see more 27" scale 6 and 7 strings - especially a Phoenix! 

Pedro R.

Nice finish, what a tease, how 'bout some full disclosure here. Eh!  I guess, I really do not need another guitar right now. (GAS, you know?) So, I could admire that which I long for. Ah! ESP, vintage appeal for the modern player and beyond. I just love the thick Viper neck, really comfortable for upper reg. chording. Can't say enough about there customer service and the custom shop. Always, a memorable experience. Keep it coming!

Joseph T.

Hoping for some Left Handed Viper bass and guitar this time

Andrew H.

Please make this Viper! I've been waiting so long for finishes that aren't black, white, or red on a Viper-1000! Just put Fishmans in it! 

Ricardo Trelles

Loved the LTD Deluxe MH-1007

Post to Thread