2020 New Product Prototypes

Updated
2020 New Product Prototypes

Here's our annual thread to discuss the new guitar and bass prototype pics we'll be starting to send out to ESP All Access members today!

Edward R.

Hi, any idea of when the H-1001FR in Black Natural Burst finish will become available through authorized dealers in the US?  Thank you!

chrisxbailer

Have to say I'm really loving a lot of the different shapes ESP have gone for with the new 2020 range!

The Nergal NS-6 is so gnarly, can't decide if I want that, the Phoenix Black Metal, or the Phoenix 1000.

What are people diggin' so far?

Keith R.
Jeff K. wrote:

For anyone who has yet to see it... we've unveiled the third and final phase of our "New for 2020" previews...

Check it out here.

If you guys use the same neck profile as you did back in the day,.......awe hell!

Keith R.
Keith R. wrote:

For anyone who has yet to see it... we've unveiled the third and final phase of our "New for 2020" previews...

Check it out here.

If you guys use the same neck profile as you did back in the day,.......awe hell!

Can't wait to add one to my collection. Those M1 Custom models are off the chain 

Keith R.
Keith R. wrote:

Check it out here.

Can't wait to add one to my collection. Those M1 Custom models are off the chain 

Please tell me that they are made in Korea!

chrisxbailer

Also want a Mirage now too, fuck sake, you've gone and done it this year lads haha

Edward R.

I saw a Black Metal LP at the guitar center and it looks amazing, that  Seymour Duncan “Blackened” Black Winter pickup looks so cool too and it's definitely made for metal but it has that nice passive organic sound.  Can you guys make the M model of the Black Metal with the Floyd but add a neck humbucker and the tone knob?  What's wrong with neck humbuckers, some Metal players like to use them for cleans too!! 

Post to Thread