2020 New Product Prototypes

Updated
2020 New Product Prototypes

Here's our annual thread to discuss the new guitar and bass prototype pics we'll be starting to send out to ESP All Access members today!

apparition
SunnyD wrote:

Also, the Horizon III body and an HS pickup configuration and 27 frets is a match made in heaven. Throw in a reverse headstock and you have perfection. God, I'd really love to see production models of these. Here's some Custom Shop stuff and some shitty mockups I made. 

Oh and if more E-II and LTD models could come in this pink and black aqua color, that'd be great. 

Totally agree. E-II Horizon III's are great and could benefit from a few new tweeks. I was about to pull the trigger on the reindeer blue one but they didn't have floyds on them at the time. The only other thing i would add is moving the top strap pin to the back of the horn instead of the tip. Oh and i really like how charvel moved their jack to be recessed in the back of the body. Dunno if that's a trademarked thing but it's super nice.

Francis F.

I would love to see a copper trans amber flame LTD model, 24 frets.

I only play 24 for the guitars now and moving away from Esp in favor of other 20 for Fred Guitar manufacturers. I know Esp has 24 Fred models just not as many as some other guitar companies

Renato T.

Can we get the E-ii full thickness in left handed? 

Would be awesome to get this axe

https://www.espguitars.com/products/20988-e-ii-eclipse?category_id=1963524-eclipse-series-guitars-3

Isolationist

What will be the scale length on the Nergal NS—6? 

Kev B.PECB

I am guessing the Javier Reyes (Animals As Leaders) Signature Series LTD JR-208 shown on the latest email is likely to be a 25.5" scale neck judging by no B on the model number for the baritone? 

Jeff K.

That would be incorrect. It's a 27" baritone. For some reason, for certain signature models where the artist *only* uses baritone guitars, we leave it out of the product name. Thanks Kev.

Kev B.PECB
Jeff K. wrote:

That would be incorrect. It's a 27" baritone. For some reason, for certain signature models where the artist *only* uses baritone guitars, we leave it out of the product name. Thanks Kev.

Jeff, thank you for clarification. That's actually perked me up somewhat. Looking forward to 2020 for my first 8 String. 

Ryan B.

I'm just hoping for a new lefty SN model. Someone give me a wink and a nod...

jeff s.

Was hoping see some Stream in a 25.5 action  but do love the new models.

Kev B.PECB

Alex Wade has just teased his IG followers with an AW-7B reverse headstock image for 2020... I wonder whats coming. 

Nathan M.

I found the Phase 3 page early  

Digging those M-1 Customs and Mirage models so much. 

Lots of variety!!!!! Very cool. Question though, some models mention stainless steel frets. Is this going to be something pretty 'common' on the 1000/deluxe series or only select models? 

metalhobo

pearl pink mirage... splooge

Andy G.

dissapointed... been waiting 3 yrs for a mirage with a reverse head bolt-on and hardtail and 2 humbuckers... and nothing... the new series is weird imo... i guess i will go to Ibanez or Mayones

Jeff K.

For anyone who has yet to see it... we've unveiled the third and final phase of our "New for 2020" previews...

Check it out here.

Alex C.

What? Where is the entire E-II series?

Scott O.

When will these models go on sale typically?

Road King

The turquoise Eclipse and sonic blue SC-20 both please me greatly. The non-reversed headstocks do not. I think the SC will be a great seller.

Post to Thread