Kudos to the old members.

Updated
Kudos to the old members.

Chilling having a bottle of wine, watching some Metallica vids and gearing up for the European tour dates I have tickets for, and it got me thinking…. ESP Forum, the old days.  

So I took a quick browse.

Kudos to the old members for sticking with the site after "The change."  From having a quick browse, ye are still the backbone of the community, so just wanted to give respect where respect is due.  

Fordman65

Hi! I check in every once in awhile. Got a newer ESP a couple weeks ago. Haven't bought one in forever. Very happy with it.

Punkrockpoet
Fordman65 wrote:

Hi! I check in every once in awhile. Got a newer ESP a couple weeks ago. Haven't bought one in forever. Very happy with it.

Pls post flanks friend 

droonster

Kirk fucking Witt

I can’t believe you neglected him

Mr Pigwalk

I guess all our accounts never went away eh?  Supposed to grab beers with Boogie sometime soon, I'll try and get him to stop by. 

Punkrockpoet
Mr Pigwalk wrote:

I guess all our accounts never went away eh?  Supposed to grab beers with Boogie sometime soon, I'll try and get him to stop by. 

Pics 

Punkrockpoet

Pushead

Were any of you fine folks aware that The System After has a new album coming soon?

Sorry, this is about as far back as my aging, near alzheimer's addled brain could 'member.

Pushead
Pushead wrote:

I own significantly more ESPs than I did during the prime Serious Business days, but I doubt there's any relation to the state of business affairs in the forum. (though less time making ridiculous 'shops means more time surfing ebay...)

There is a group on the bookface for some of the respectable members, but there's not a lot of action there.

Other members:
Wildweasel
Evileye Virtue
Jet66
Dr.West
Ham Sandwich
Riffmaster Mike

I've been called out for neglecting to mention other members, many who I don't remember the names for. But shane(at)bmusic and SpazzyMags were among the group.

Mr Pigwalk

What was Riffy Mike's band called?  Remember loving his output.

Been making a point to grab a beer with as many of the old board peeps as I can.  Moving across the country a million times over the last few years has made it easy.  I need to beer People Again/Dan soon, dude has the only White Castle in wisco in his town.  Now that's some shit.

Rex Rocker

It was called I Want to Kill You.

Road King

Wasn't Mike the dude who married one of the other forum members here? Also, wtf is with all these old members suddenly posting? I think the Mod is trolling us.

metalhobo
Road King wrote:

Wasn't Mike the dude who married one of the other forum members here? Also, wtf is with all these old members suddenly posting? I think the Mod is trolling us.

I think someone posted something on gayabook

HateEvent

(jameshammett / jameshammett04 originally before this name)

Punkrockpoet
Road King wrote:

I thought you missed us? Now you think we trollin?

SweetLeaf

I'd buy it if I had the money...

metalhobo

Post to Thread