2009 Vintage Plus Info

Updated
2009 Vintage Plus Info

Yo,

This pig looks legit, but why isn't the finish distressed, the Sperzels appear original, and the neck joint isn't tapered?

2009's still had foil MIJ stickers too, correct?

Possibly not for the US market?

Lemme know, mucho thanko.

jt76

Single ply, pickgaurd?

From here it Looks like and esp neck on a navigator or seymour Duncan body.

metalhobo
Gfunk wrote:

the Sperzels appear original

why, cuz they're straight?

Gfunk

Stfu homo.     

Thanks jt, I missed the pg.  Is the bridge original or aftermarket?

Meh, screw it, I want a stock rosebud VP from the 90's or 00's  Lemme know if anyone has one.  Thanks!

Road King

I just sold one like 2 weeks ago. Seafoam green like your old one, but with a RW board. 

Gfunk
Road King wrote:

I just sold one like 2 weeks ago. Seafoam green like your old one, but with a RW board. 

Oh you ballbag, that sucks, I would have taken it.

Sheesh......

Pushead

Yeah, there's something here that just seems a bit off. Like none of the individual parts seem fake, but the combination of parts seems wrong. The neck seems right for a 2009 Standard Series, but the amber 12th fret marker seems odd. The Made in Japan sticker isn't correct for 2009. The neck joint and plate seem wrong for a SS guitar, but correct for a Navagator (as JT pointed out.) And I've never seen that bridge before (not that that's a sign of anything.)

Sorry Mr. Gfun, I have no leads on a rosewood VP.

jt76

Sold my rosewood 400 series a few months back.  Due to small frets.  Kinda regret that.  Should have just gotten a refret with jumbos, or had it scalloped. 

Still have my rosewood Vp,  will let you know if I decide to part with it any time soon.

Did not notice the bridge. No idea on that, 

Does not look like any esp bridge I have ever seen.  

Post to Thread