2019 New Product Prototype Preview

Updated
2019 New Product Prototype Preview

Today is the day that we're going to start our annual member-exclusive New Product Preview. ESP All Access members will receive a weekly email with a pic sent to their inbox, as long as their account preferences allow us to send them marketing messages. Keep an eye out for Prototype #1 today!

Martijn R.

Very much liking the EC 1000 Honey Burst Satin.

Recently bought a EC 256 Lemon Drop to get myself acquainted with an EC/LP shape.

Now to convince my wife...

Robert V.
Jeff K. wrote:

Today is the day that we're going to start our annual member-exclusive New Product Preview. ESP All Access members will receive a weekly email with a pic sent to their inbox, as long as their account preferences allow us to send them marketing messages. Keep an eye out for Prototype #1 today!

You need to make available the LTD Viper-400B Baritone in Black Satin finish. Beautiful looking and I'm sure it will sound awesome. 

Hans Erik Sundby

i like the new LTD Arrow Black Metal i i'm not too keen on killswitch but besides that it's cool.

Steven W.
Jeff K. wrote:

Big fan of the flying Vs. 

Hubert C.

Finally "metal guitar" for black metal series as requested, best Ltd Arrow so far. But i'm still waiting for Ltd V or hardtail version.

Mōrā - Azüra guitarist

Yes hardtail would be great

Laszlo V.

This Arrow Black Metal prototype looks killer!

DC R.

Wow! The #8 LTD Arrow Black Metal is beautiful and so simple! The Floyd Rose and single Humbucker (EMG 81?85?) just project an image that is so crunchy!

When do we get to touch this???

Jaden

I have been waiting for a Black Metal Arrow FOREVER AND ITS FINALLY HERE!

G. Balsa

what FR used on LTD Deluxe Arrow-1000?

Hope not special

sensei

i'm so glad they're extending the black metal series

metalhobo

am I the only one who thinks black satin sucks? it looks bad to begin with, and once it's worn in even a little bit it looks terrible. source: my M-I NTB

satin, primer, and "raw wood" finishes are never something I will get behind. paint should go under real gloss, and natural or stained wood should go under gloss or a good oil finish.

Road King

Yeah, black satin pretty much only looks good and lasts longer on custom shop guitars. It was fine on my 2003 Kelly Hayes back in the day.

ajsmashmelive

Could I see a pic of the I think was a new 2019 LTD ec-1000t with black hardware possibly.... lost my email that you guys sent me with the preview...

Logan a.

I never even got an email this week for #9

A.S.666

Hi, just joined here. Any way to get glimpse of what has been revealed earlier?

Jeff K.

AS, the whole preview will be unveiled this Friday, so all will be revealed soon enough.

load more replies (1 of 1)

Very impressed by the full preview.  The USA output is finally approaching the Japan shops of old.  The linear trans/natural fades are an absolute winner, this will be heavily copied in coming years (maybe PRS/Carvin dabbled in it years ago if I recall?). The resurgence of the single pickup M-I, the multiple retakes on the arrow/Jesse, and the viper body all show that ESP is getting back to their roots. Thank you.

Really encouraged by the current direction, and great job to those behind the scenes that pushed for this line up.  Have a great show in January!

Post to Thread