2019 New Product Prototype Preview

Updated
2019 New Product Prototype Preview

Today is the day that we're going to start our annual member-exclusive New Product Preview. ESP All Access members will receive a weekly email with a pic sent to their inbox, as long as their account preferences allow us to send them marketing messages. Keep an eye out for Prototype #1 today!

The dark painted subtle shadow on the knob recesses are a nice finish accent.  However the term "burst" seems to be loosely applied to a stencil, and it looks like the "binding" is clear coat roughed up with a sanding drum on a router.  Is this where we are from a price/performance point in a "1000 series LTD" in 2019? Really?

Francois V.

This LTD EC 1001 looks really great in silver sunburst satin ! But why not giving it 24 frets like all the EC-1000 have ? 

bendjibenz

The LTD Deluxe EC-1001T/CTM , realty good one love it , keep going 

michael g.

That EC-1001T CTM is awesome love it those pickups , are those passive ceramic, they look like like the Alexi Laiho model.

David P.

If you put this on the market you'll send billion tons of them. No doubt. 

David P.

What I love : cream binding, 22 frets, black hardware, 55mm thickness. That's really awesome, I currently own two guitars, a '76 Gibson Les Paul Custom and a ESP Eclipse CTM full thickness. You nailed what I like !

saketman

Hi I have a question: this LTD Deluxe EC-1001T/CTM in Silver Sunburst Satin finish.has the EMG 81-85 or 81-90 ?

Nathan M.

Those look like the 57/66 set rather than the 81/85. If you haven't already, I highly recommend trying the 57/66 set. Amazing pickups

saketman
Nathan M. wrote:

Those look like the 57/66 set rather than the 81/85. If you haven't already, I highly recommend trying the 57/66 set. Amazing pickups

Thank you, I don't know 57/66 set  Is similar as 81/60?

Nathan M.

To me, they sound pretty different to the 81/60 sets. Hard to explain the difference of the sound in words, but many people seem to call them 'more organic' sounding similar to a passive pickup. 

saketman
Nathan M. wrote:

To me, they sound pretty different to the 81/60 sets. Hard to explain the difference of the sound in words, but many people seem to call them 'more organic' sounding similar to a passive pickup. 

Thank you Nathan, I've understood ("more organic" sounding similar to a passive pickup).

godsmack50

Please, make us a LTD Eclipse 1001 or 401 really vintage style finish lp standard, with thick-bodied, no emg pickups or so with EMG FAT serie, vintage style colors - ice tea burst - burst mojave - honey burst - lemon drop - tabacco sunburst - ... ect, but especially with a matte varnish, NO GLOSSY !!! ... make us a real vintage LTD for once !!!   Thanks

dubster82

Well, you are going to be very happy with prototype #2...

godsmack50

someone still has the pics of the prototype # 1 2019? please you can send it to me in private message !!! Thanks

Kritzer

First preview looks AWESOME! You guys never disappoint. Cant wait to see all these in person at NAMM!

Mōrā - Azüra guitarist

I need new EX models ! And 7 strings! The best would be an EX 7 Strings.

Carlos  C.

Hi, my favorite guitar of 2018 was the EC-1000 eye tiger fluence, I what to know if this model can be in deep blue ocean or with the same finish but blue. Thanks.

Nathan M.

How exciting! I'd love to see these emails come in on Monday instead of Friday though. Friday is already awesome. 

Jeff K.

Just a note to say how glad we are at ESP that everyone is stoked about the start of our annual Prototype Previews! For those of you inquiring about specs and other details, please be aware that we're purposefully not announcing info that is subject to change as we finalize the new models. We will definitely be doing a full preview toward the end of the year with more info on each new model. Meanwhile, expect the photos each Friday (or more often if we get enough prototypes in over the next couple of months).

Carlos  C.
Jeff K. wrote:

Today is the day that we're going to start our annual member-exclusive New Product Preview. ESP All Access members will receive a weekly email with a pic sent to their inbox, as long as their account preferences allow us to send them marketing messages. Keep an eye out for Prototype #1 today!

I`m love the EC-1000 VB, but in my mind just blow away when just think to put a set of Fishman Fluences Modern SET Gold top in that guitar, because the Duncan are awesome, but put Fluences with gold top are mind blowing.

Post to Thread