2019 New Product Prototype Preview

Updated
2019 New Product Prototype Preview

Today is the day that we're going to start our annual member-exclusive New Product Preview. ESP All Access members will receive a weekly email with a pic sent to their inbox, as long as their account preferences allow us to send them marketing messages. Keep an eye out for Prototype #1 today!

The Impermanent One

The LTD Deluxe Arrow-1000 in Violet Andromeda finish is the guitar I've been waiting for from you guys! I can't wait until it arrives at my doorstep

Tobias B.

Hi

I just became a member, is there any way for me to see the guitars that has been teased so far?

Jeff K.

Tobias... not quite yet. We are going to post them for members soon, and then do the full reveal of our first batch of 2019 models in December.

Hubert C.

These are all previous prototypes. All EC models are full thickness.

onifuresprit
Hubert C. wrote:

These are all previous prototypes. All EC models are full thickness.

Thanks mate.

onifuresprit

Make a full tickness ec1000 cmt with binding on the front and back in a solid colour or a burst, with passive humbuckers and dark ebony fingerboard and i Will buy a few straight away.

Hubert C.

Fishman fluence pickups would be better choice for full thicknes EC's, ESP could do more models with them. 

Road King

That blue is nice on that arrow, although I would have preferred green, tee-hee.

Jeff K.

RK, the color is actually in the Andromeda range, meaning it has a multi-color iridescence. Wait until you see it in person. It's the first time we've offered the finish on an LTD... previously this was limited to ESP Original models only.  

Cory W.

Thrilled about LTD Deluxe Arrow-1000 in Violet Andromeda & Snow White. I will be adding all gold Gotoh GE1996T bridge & white EMG + Sustainiac.

9milli

LTD Deluxe Arrow 1000 in Violet Andromeda might be my next guitar.  Wow, what a beauty.  No tone knob though?

SVTII

I am soooo glad to see the LTD AP-4 Bass in Pelham Blue finish. I have been so close to pulling the trigger on a Fender in either Lake Placid Blue or Tidepool. Problem is I have never been a Fender fan and after owning a Surveyor, I think this is the one!  

Michael M.

No doubt sounds good but the shape is another Strat variation. A little difficult to get excited about a design that has been done and re done time and again. 

sensei

i like how they painted it 

chris b.
Jeff K. wrote:

Please use this thread to discuss the 2019 previews you receive! Thanks.

Love um I have ESP myself love the action very fast the one kirK Hammett of Metallica ROCK ON

Hubert C.

It's good to se they bring back VB-400, but i still waiting for ltd V series. ESP could instal different pickup models such as 57/66 instead of classics 81/85, even if only on 1000 series models.

James M.
Jeff K. wrote:

Today is the day that we're going to start our annual member-exclusive New Product Preview. ESP All Access members will receive a weekly email with a pic sent to their inbox, as long as their account preferences allow us to send them marketing messages. Keep an eye out for Prototype #1 today!

ESP SG style guitar,,,!!!!!awesome this has my interest would most likely purchase one. Chang that to definitely

Tasos G.

2019 LTD Deluxe EC-1001 white

Evertune bridge and fishman`s please this would be an awesome axe

Michael L.

The Viper-400B Baritone in Black Satin is not bad. I like gloss but satin is cool too.

Faron P.

This New prototype LTD Viper-400B Baritone in Black Satin finish , is perfect Love the way its set up , Good job guys : )

Post to Thread