2019 New Product Prototype Preview

Updated
2019 New Product Prototype Preview

Today is the day that we're going to start our annual member-exclusive New Product Preview. ESP All Access members will receive a weekly email with a pic sent to their inbox, as long as their account preferences allow us to send them marketing messages. Keep an eye out for Prototype #1 today!

XY-SAT

Nice! But not for me. 

Johny2Wong

I just check my email because I'm curious about 2019 prototype. The first prototype that I see is ec silverburst in teardrop shape. I'm VERY HAPPY !!!
It's my favorite color for eclipse model. I'm so disappointed when ESP stopped making that color in 2013. I don't count Skolnick's signature because I don'l like signature guitar.

For two years, I have written how I want that color to be produced again. I wrote about it on various ESP's social media account. On FB, IG, E-II eclipse product page, and spongebrick's IG page. Imagine how happy I'm when I see that as 2019 prototype.

I usually not interested on LTD model because it's difficult to get in my country. The dealer here doesn't seem to care about that brand. I'd rather buy E-II model because it's easier to order from the dealer. Fyi, in here LTD and E-II dealer are different company. For ec silverburst I may ask the dealer to order one for me.

Michael L.

This Honey Burst Satin finish is a classic one but it's still a nice color.

And IMO, it's better with these pickups than the classic EMG, It suits with that color

Sebastiano  R.

I would like to see all the new esp arrow

Mark A.

I love me some ESP! Just waiting for more Evertune options. And stainless steel frets.  And Luminlays!

chris b.
Jeff K. wrote:

Today is the day that we're going to start our annual member-exclusive New Product Preview. ESP All Access members will receive a weekly email with a pic sent to their inbox, as long as their account preferences allow us to send them marketing messages. Keep an eye out for Prototype #1 today!

Hopefully all the tops look that good, it is a great looking guitar, but I think once it goes into production the tops wont look as good. 

David P.

Nice one, not my prefered cause I'm prefer glossy than satin finish, but, 22 cases, FT, that's the way I like Eclipses...

What I really really would like to see one day : a FT model but less than 55mm, more around 45/48mm, double bounded, (CTM), ebony fretboard, etc. I use to play 55mm because of the sound but I think that rather than a bellycut I'd prefer a slightly less thick Eclipse FT. 

Mark A.

I’m a fan of the Randy Rhoads style sv,I hope they come out with a new sv line of guitars with passive pickups!

Kyle F.

Any updates planned for the Stephen Carpenter signature models?

MulletRide

LTD MH 1000/1001 sunburst with ebony fretboard and Bare Knuckle pickups would be a dream come true. 

Keith_Fine

Pretty 

Allan B.

The Snow White CTM is just a great looking guitar and there really isn't much that can be done to make it better.  I do like the brushed black pickup covers though, nice touch.

Bryan M.

Any chance for a black gloss CTM?

Thushanka T.

Dear esp its about time you reissuing the left handed eii eclipses and frx with lefty tremlo....do we lefties have a hope in 2019? 

godsmack50

Hi , it's possible having a pic the first prototype #1 silverburst please ?

Hubert C.
Johny2Wong
Hubert C. wrote:

I found this one for sale its very similar:

https://www.portmacguitars.com.au/ltd-ec-1000-silver-sunburst-with-fluence-pickups

I just check the link. I'm glad they change the hardware to chrome. Last time this color was released (2012 esp standards), it came with chrome hardware. It's nice to see this LTD as the replacement of that ESP standards. I also like that it has full thickness body with front and back body binding. I don't miss the belly cut because I don't find it useful.

Post to Thread