2019 New Product Prototype Preview

Updated
2019 New Product Prototype Preview

Today is the day that we're going to start our annual member-exclusive New Product Preview. ESP All Access members will receive a weekly email with a pic sent to their inbox, as long as their account preferences allow us to send them marketing messages. Keep an eye out for Prototype #1 today!

Jeff K.

Please use this thread to discuss the 2019 previews you receive! Thanks.

Ron B.

ESP makes great guitars. I'll never be a fan of the "tear drop" burst paint job. I like a subtle burst.

Gary J.

EC-1000 T/FM beautiful top, lemon drop finish, I won't bother telling you what to equip this instrument with, I have a feeling you've done this before!!!!!

Geemann

A. S.

I think it is a very nice but Not very original guitar - since all companies are riding on the same wave. As for me, I prefer a guitar which is Quite unic- that means People Should notice at first sight: Wow this is an ESP or LTD! - without woundering is that a Gibson or what?

Dan B.

2019 LTD Deluxe EC-1001 white

Looks great, but without a flame top or veneer, i would not put bindings, it makes it look kind of like a toy ! 

Emg's are both 81 ? Fluence modern could be a nice option !!!

Angel G.

I love being able to gawk at what I can’t afford!   Thanks ESP!!!  #moregiveawaysplease

Michael W.

I love ESP guitars. I wish they would make the EC 1001 with an extra thin U. I prefer the matte black and a 60 in the neck is more versatile for my style.

Aaron M.

A fixed bridge option on perhaps the arrow model. not everyone wants a floyd. 

Len C.

Looks excellent !!    Will it come with a Trem Bar,  and will there be a 7 string version?  Have yet to play an ESP, but we can'r have too many guitars around the house.

A. S.

Awesome!

A. S.

load more replies (5 of 5)
Dwiki
Jeff K. wrote:

Today is the day that we're going to start our annual member-exclusive New Product Preview. ESP All Access members will receive a weekly email with a pic sent to their inbox, as long as their account preferences allow us to send them marketing messages. Keep an eye out for Prototype #1 today!

Is it viper 7 string's for left handed?

CJRivard

Izzy Stradlin Signature Arched T-Type with Floyd Rose?

Jeff K.

Prototype #1 is literally in your inbox right now.  

Joey Carter

perfect look, just needs EMGS or FISHMAN pups and a tremolo option, I take one of each, so 4 LOL

Stephen S.

Satin silverburst eclipse full thickness emg. Nuff said. That's my jam. 

Allan B.

From the angle it's hard to gauge how bright that silver is, but it looks nice!  CTM - does that mean it's the thicker dual bound body?

Jeff K.

That's a big "yes".

david h.

how about making the inlays match a little closer to the overall guitar’s color scheme.

the white inlays just stand way out there and look odd. 

Jeff K.

I should note that we are going to set up an area of the site where members can see these prototypes after we send them out. Look for that sometime next week.

RLA

Any additional photos..?

Jeff K.

Nope, just the one. We'll send a new pic out each week. And please remember: these are prototypes that could change before they're unveiled for real in January.

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

I have not got the mail

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

And as I wrote the last message, I got the mail. Sorry about that. Looks amazing BTW. Love the EC. 

Jeff K.

If you're not getting our emails or newsletters, go to you profile in the top menu, then manage Account > Notifications. Make sure that marketing notices is selected.

david h.
Jeff K. wrote:

If you're not getting our emails or newsletters, go to you profile in the top menu, then manage Account > Notifications. Make sure that marketing notices is selected.

i didnt get the custom eclipse, can you resend?     

352Dave

Im literally begging you fine folks at ESP to make the LTD Deluxe EC-1001T/CTM in Silver Sunburst Satin finish left handed. This is my dream ESP design in a production model. Black binding would be cool too. 

-Dave

Bruce C.

Not a fan - i always like to see the wood grain through the finish and love the Seymour Duncan coil split pickup set

Post to Thread