New guitar day, not ESP

Updated
New guitar day, not ESP

So after seeing his builds on the internet, I finally bought a guitar from RRR. I was hesitant buying from a guy I never met and having never played one of his builds but I gave him a chance and I could not be happier. Explorer built to MX-250 specs, het set, hip shot tuners, mahogany body and neck, maple top, ebony fretboard, charcoal burst with matte finish, truss rod cover has some of those highlights in it that the fretboard has: I think its beautiful and, more importantly, it plays beautifully. Clarity and sustain... even unplugged you can hear just how clean it is. 

I rarely post or even visit here anymore but I thought this was worth sharing and hopefully yall think so as well. Seriously Grade A work and I'll be watching his social media cause I might snag another one. 

tx-ogre

Very nice.  Congrats.

frantic77

Wow!

Congrats! 

Pushead

Saw this guitar as Rob was building it and on Ryan's Instagram while he was finishing it. It looks great!

Congrats!

Guiguitarz

Congrats man, very nice axe ! RRR is a master builder no doubt ! 

Gfunk

Hey Pilot!  Long time no see.  

Awesome geetah, congas!

Where are the flank pics? you ballbag.....  

Where is Bob?  Does he ever come here?

Pushead

Bob Bobbertson very rarely comes around here, but he does the Instabook and the Facegram as well.

Brono

oh man, I totally forgot about RRR he must be a master craftsman by now.

Road King

Congrats! I liked my RRR so much that I ended up having 3 of them. He does great work!

I thought this was a Rob thread I randomly bumped a while back, but it isn't, and he should therefore be bumped again.

ESP 348

Great guitar man. Congrats and enjoy.

ESPEXP

Sweet guitar man!

Post to Thread