What are you playing?

Updated
What are you playing?

What game do you play? It doesn't matter on which console.

Lately I'm stuck on Retro Bowl but can't beat the computer yet.

burninator

Destiny 2 mostly. Xbox.

ham sandwich

recently picked up a Nintendo classic at my local pawn shop. been enjoying a bunch of old Nintendo games.

Leigh P

I kind of just improvise a riff (heavy) over 4 bars then change the riff for another 4 bars done over 16 bars.

So 16 bars=4 riffs

I like to run my middle and index fingers as fast as I can using those riffs over another 16 bars.

Burry T.

Horizen

Kurama S.

I like to play games from valve

Jaques S.

I like to play Tom Clancy's. One of the best series is Rainbow Six Siege. Me and my friends always playing together, they recommend me to buy rainbow six siege account from rndplace, to play together. I got already ranked ready one, and we are still trying to boost our ranks. So that is my story

Mishalk K.

I've been playing Sifu again since the new difficulty update. The Master difficulty is killing me, but it sure makes the game feel new again. I found myself experimenting with new strategies and playstyles that I had never tried before. It makes the combat even more defensive, which I know some people dislike but that I enjoy. It gives the game a sense of realism that few hand-to-hand combat games have in my opinion.

William W.

Playing the drums is my passion, and I have seen many people who want to play the drums like me but can't satisfy their hobby because of their homework. My advice to such people is to Buy Assignment Online and do everything for which they do not find the time.

Cody B.

I am really in love with Skyrim, Witcher and Fallout franchises. A lot of things to do and a lot of time to spend to finish the game. Besides, I love the plot of all of these games and characters too.

Margo S.

CS GO))

Patricia A.

Thx for post

Mark S.

Now I play only Dota 2

Сamilla C.

I play a lot of the games mentioned above and some of them are really good!

jannick n.

Now i'm playing wotlk classic and i have get the best mount for buying WotLK classic gold from SSEGold.com

expcarry b.

Now we are actively preparing for the new season in WoW Dragonflight. If you want to go through the dungeons with us, then you can buy Mythic+ Boost

Post to Thread