Ahem

Updated
Ahem

Gentlemen...     

Pushead

Woah. The prodigal child returns to the wasteland.

I'm basically all that's left of that world. If you're still bookfacing, much of the old group has moved to a group over there.

Sixstringhotshot

Crap, I don't hate myself enough to go back to social media.

I've returned for inspirado...or maybe a good home for some of my children who've gone neglected for too long. I dunno yet. I have an embarrassing admission - I don't even get GAS any more. 

Pushead

Are you doing much music anymore? As much as I try, I just can't get a project off the ground. I've been relegated to infrequent home playing.

Sixstringhotshot

Nah, I gave up on trying to herd cats a long time ago. I had grand visions of making an album by myself in the spare bedroom, but programming drums is the lowest form of existence and something as simple as putting an SM57 in front of a cabinet continues to elude me.

Pushead

Yeah, I've never mastered the finer points of drum programming.

I just like having a "band" because it's a set time to play and be creative. If I don't have that, I don't make enough time to play. Life gets in the way. I'm too old to think that I'd ever play shows or tour again.

Road King

I remember buying that old red Mirage with the ivory EMGs. Most people weren't even using PayPal then lol.

Pushead

Checking in with the old crew:

1) Drew and Blake say you should shoot them some e-mails.

2) Rob wants to know if you finished school yet.

3) There was some concern expressed as to the condition of your Randall stacks and to whether or not you've cut your "glorious mane."

Sixstringhotshot
Road King wrote:

I remember buying that old red Mirage with the ivory EMGs. Most people weren't even using PayPal then lol.

That was you?! I was just thinking about that guitar the other day.

Sixstringhotshot

1) Drew and Blake say you should shoot them some e-mails.

Some e-whatsitnows?

2) Rob wants to know if you finished school yet.

Two years ago.

3) There was some concern expressed as to the condition of your Randall stacks and to whether or not you've cut your "glorious mane."

Stacks are in tact. Mane is not.

Pushead

Drew seems to think that you know what email is.

Sixstringhotshot

I may or may not have such knowledge, but IF I DID...I would not have his email address. I attempted to PM mine, but apparently PMs are not a thing anymore?

Pushead

Need at be friends, first. I accepted and will send you what I have.

HateEvent

Yo Ben! Long time. Used to be jameshammett04 on the boards way back when. Was always envious of the Randall wall 

KFW

Ben! I actually want to ask you a couple things. Sent a request so I can PM. 

Sixstringhotshot

A remarkable showing from the old guard, hello chaps!

Post to Thread