RRR? Is he still a member?

Updated
emg3254

If not does anyone have his contact information?  You can PM me.  

Thanks

Pushead

Sent a friend request. I have his e-mail.

emg3254

Thanks Pushead.  That would be great!

Tondog

Don't disturb him for about another week man!!! 

emg3254

No problem!  It might be a little bit before I contact him.  Just have a few ideas I'm thinking about and might see what Rob thinks.

Tondog

He's doing an MX-220 body style for me with a quilted maple top that turned out just astounding.

Pushead

He's had an explorer in the works for me for some time. It's a hefty project, so I'm not pushing.

But he also has a pretty sweet Ash explorer in the works for former member Dark Alone that should be done pretty soon that's excellent.

Tondog

Details? 

load more replies (3 of 3)
Guiguitarz

Was watching IG feed and saw that this just happened to him :

Pushead

Yeah, DA sent me that photo last night. It's a damn shame.

Too bad he didn't share a photo of the front of the guitar. It's pretty sick looking. The neck is mahogany, but you get an idea of what the finish is, even in the edge grain in the neck.

Tondog

Fuck it! Button that thing up and I'd STILL take it!

Pushead

I've heard tale that someone has a quilty black explorer shape that recently arrived...

Tondog

Boy did he ever!!! MX220 body complete with the Ibanez style jack. Sounds like a million dollar guitar.

Pushead

That's awesome. How many Rob guitars do you have now?

Tondog

This is my first actually! It is certainly not my last. He's kind of tied up a little with some moving tools around and such so I thought I'd let someone else get one started at least. I have so many I'd like him to build it's just silly though.

Tondog

What's the skinny on the barbed wire build? Finished with the plan or still planning it?

Pushead

It is a free-time build for him. He said he was going to get started on it again, soon. I'm not in a rush for it. I've got a few guitars to hold me over until it gets here.

necro bump for Rob and his amazing work

Post to Thread