New (to me) Tele Day

Updated
New (to me) Tele Day

Sup donkeys. 

Can anyone recommend a reliable and reasonable current ESP dealer. I have been out of the loop for a while but I do know Piney and Pharroh are no longer in the game.  Thanks in advance!

Road King

I special ordered my Potbelly through 6string.com. I've also used Sweetwater and DCGL in the past couple of years. No complaints.

HateEvent

There is also Nicholas at Axe Palace.

I’ve never used them, but see plenty stuff posted by them.

Gfunk

Thanks.

metalhobo

she does hc.

Gfunk

Oh yeah, Whitney Westgate.  Samokin' hot, but does not do many scenes.

Road King

So what are you buying, Gfunk? 

Gfunk

I was going to order an Oasis Green TE II, but I found a green Tele on the bay and the seller was realistic.  It has a see thru swamp ass body and two SC pups.  Should be here in a few days.  Yaay!  

Road King

Very cool. Great guitars they are.

Gfunk

Pushead

flank

metalhobo

that was some fast ass shipping

Gfunk

Thanks Pussyhead.  My photobucket ist kaput.

Yeah, man.  Seller was real cool.

This pig looks unplayed.  No scratches or dings to be found.  Tis aint no swap ass, it is regular ass and fairly heavy @ 9lbs.  Sounds great clean and with a little dirt.  The medium frets will take a little getting used to.  Am glad I did not order the TE II.  Yaay me.

Road King

Congrats! Green is the best color.

tx-ogre

Nice score.  Congrats.

Gfunk

Man, this friggin tele is awesome.  It has been 20+ years since I last owned a tele and now I regret not getting another sooner. I guess my hate of strats kinda of steered me from considering another tele, but I am really glad I gave them another try. Maybe I will give that TE II a shot. 

Post to Thread