Online Guitar Lessons

Updated
Online Guitar Lessons

Hello everyone!  I’m interested in getting better at rock and metal guitar, and was hoping people could share their resources for the best places for online lessons. Any special YouTube channels? Other resources you would recommend? 

After briefly looking around at online guitar lessons, I got turned on to Justin Guitar. I have the same issue with Gibson’s Arlen Roth lessons. Terrific lessons, but not focused on metal. I think these are both great resources, but was wondering if you all had any suggestions for something similar but geared more toward metal?

Thank you!

Hauges R.

Recently started the same man! I stopped playing from school to after Uni which was like 10 years haha! 

Just started hunting for free guitar lessons but top be honest they have all been pretty eratic in terms of quality and pace so I have ponied up for jam play after doing a lot of research on the best website to learn guitar online! I actually started with guitar trick but wasn't quiet for me I guess. 

Jamplay have some really great rock and metal lessons although I am more of a rocker than metal player haha! 

Rock on man! 

Hauges R.

btw... how many people learning guitar use Justin Guitar vs paying for online lessons? 

Just curious... haha

Najnin A.

The guitar most affordable of the 3, InfiniteGuitar is an often overlooked option. Though not as feature rich as the competition, the lesson quality is just as excellent. Each lesson comes with supplementary content as well. There is a large community for you to ask any questions you have along the way.

One thing to note about InfiniteGuitar is it's "song lessons". There are many lessons within this category, however only a handful are genuine song lessons. Many of the guitar lessons are "in the style of". Personally, I think this is great because you can learn how to play the songs you want, but also instantly add your own feel to them as well

FloeMedia

www.floemedia.com

Alaina O.

Its really great

Jasmine

Studying the guitar should be easy and fun. One of the best ways to understand nowadays is with on the internet training. You really can study the guitar in just Quarter of an hour a day. You probably could spend a lot of time of on the internet looking for "free" guitar classes at Essay Help forum. On the other hand, you might just as well check out sites that offer training at very affordable prices (compared to personal lessons).

Najnin A.

Tnx for your information Jasmine..............

Najnin A.

Hey,
This is Najnin Akter! Love what you're doing over at FloeMedia! I went on a bit of a sharing frenzy this nice time, scheduling several FloeMedia articles to go out on my social channels.

Anyway, I'm Najnin Akter, part of the humble team over at FloeMedia. We've recently put our hearts an souls into an article for beard newbies all about how you can achieve a pretty epic beard in under three months.

I'd love to get your input on it. Shall I forward it over?

Najnin---

FloeMdia

http://www.floemedia.com

Najnin A.

I'm Lovin ''FloeMedia'' So far!

Hello everyone! This is Najnin for FloeMedia team. I found your website very information and have a large number of article and on it. I am also form the same area a I have blogging about "FloeMedia'' and own vast experiences on it.

I see, you are allowing writers form all over the world about technology and I would love to get enlisted and offer some value to your existing readers.

My articles will be about "FloeMedia" and that would have all the latest trends.

If you think that my article quality matches your website's requirement; their please let me know.

I will submit my first article for your review within next 2 day after your information.

Najnin------

FloeMedia

http://www.floemedia.com

Daisy  R.

I'm Lovin ''FloeMedia'' too)

Najnin A.
Najnin A. wrote:

I'm Lovin ''FloeMedia'' So far!

Hello everyone! This is Najnin for FloeMedia team. I found your website very information and have a large number of article and on it. I am also form the same area a I have blogging about "FloeMedia'' and own vast experiences on it.

I see, you are allowing writers form all over the world about technology and I would love to get enlisted and offer some value to your existing readers.

My articles will be about "FloeMedia" and that would have all the latest trends.

If you think that my article quality matches your website's requirement; their please let me know.

I will submit my first article for your review within next 2 day after your information.

Cheers!

Najnin

FloeMedia

doug@floemedia.com 

https://www.floemedia.com

Pushead

I have high interest in humble beard articles. Please forward a few examples of your articles and at least 500 words describing your personal beard to unrealfriend@sizzlingbacontone.org

EXPcustom

I've always wondered why do they have these forum spam bots and do they actually work? I mean they must draw some people in otherwise they would have stopped spamming forums long ago? I just don't get it?

Logo N.

good post

Stevens A.

Great Post

elma

Thanks for sharing

Tim H.

I've been thinking about trying to take lessons again to brush up on some of the styles that I am not really familiar with like jazz and country. I've tried to watch Youtube videos, but it's such a pain trying to find the stuff that I want in something higher than 360p. LOL

I looked at a comparison chart of online guitar lessons and saw that Fender now has their own lesson service called Fender Play. I'm not a big Fender fan, but I'm just curious. Does anyone have any experience with that? How does it stack up to the other types of places out there?

Aside from that, I'm leading towards Guitar Tricks, but I'm just not sure. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

Daisy  R.

Thank's for online guitar lessons

Eric S.

The best lesson in my life.

Scarlett F.

Nice lessons, very helpful and informative

Post to Thread