Warning about Japanese Sellers on US or EU Ebay

Updated
EXPcustom

Hey I'm just letting all you guys know since one of my guitars had showed up on American Ebay that I had bought from a Japanese dealer sometimes day or weeks later. Someone sold for way too little money for a way expensive guitar that was actually mine days After the deal ended. 

As some of you know I do a lot of business in Japan and get a lot of my choice stuff directly from there. So if you see something on US or EU Ebay listed by a Japanese seller please contact me first and I can point you in the right direction to save you a couple hundred or thousand dollars to the dealer that actually has the guitar. These sellers violate Ebay policy and should be shut down.

There are very few legit Japanese guitar dealers that actually OWN the guitar they are selling. Meestursparkle is one of those legit/good guys, I remember Katana guitars was one but I am not sure if he is around or not and the AlienX guitars guy, he is expensive as well but these guys actually own their stuff. I personally have not done business with Meestursparkle but have friends that have and he actually owns the stuff he sells so no worries with him.

Myself I am in the USA and own everything I sell.

lagot m.

Thank you for warning me. Now it's harder to find honest sellers

Trendkill

>Meestursparkle is one of those legit/good guys,

Only commenting because that is absolute BS.  Years ago the guy was selling guitars on Ebay, before the Yahoo Auction Japan listing he was hoping to buy from even ended.  Fucking delighted to have sniped him a few times in the dying minute and then seeing his Ebay listings having to be taken down.  

Udo G.

Hello,
i am looking for this special ESP Eclipse ESP Eclipse Custom Order MIJ - *Full body thickness* - w/COA, in the ESP Custom Shop Gallery it is called Ecfmstblks. Maybe someone knows who has such an Eclipse and if he sell it. I bought this guitar 3 years ago on Ebay, only the seller was very dubious, he suddenly wanted another 600 Euro for shipping  plus the selling price. I broke it off and reported him. It would be great if someone could help me.

All the best Udo

Post to Thread