2018 Prototype Previews

Updated
2018 Prototype Previews

Hey ESP peoples. We've started sending out pictures of our prototype samples for 2018 model guitars and basses. ESP members should already have received the first preview pic in their email this morning. If you have any questions about these pictures, feel free to discuss them here.

alien.imprint

since this is a 2018 thread, Jeff K what are the chances that more models will be added to the USA Configurator next year? also Forum Members how come there isn't a 2018 NAMM thread? in the old days that thread would start pretty much after Halloween

Feraledge

There's a USA Viper now. Also more finish options, I'd imagine the configurator will be updated after NAMM. Hopefully with Horizons again. A man can dream...

alien.imprint

the dream would be a Horizon with a Reverse Headstock option for me (of course the Horzion in general like you mentioned would be fine), I totally took advantage of that Custom Standard thing ESP did a few years back, it was awesome what they allowed me to do, there were so many options, and I made so many changes on Standard Series Horizon models, and was surprised I didn't end up in the Custom Shop with some of them, but after ESP squashed it, Jackson Guitars decided to do it and that is where my money has been going lately, hoping 2018 will have what I'm looking for

deftoneskidd

Dear 8lb 6oz newborn baby Jesus, thank you for an SRC in something other than BLACK. Will be picking up a green sparkle SCT.  Maybe also a SC-20 as a back up to the custom shop STG. Dorothy is TITS!!!

+1 to anything with a satin neck. SCT in sparkle green with a flattening agent on the neck.  

I am glad to see abalone going out of style. They ruined the old deluxe series IMO. Green EC-1000 looks fan-f*ckingtastic.

Any benchtop pics of the SC-20? The catalog pics vs. what we got in real life with the old SC-500s in green were quite disappointing.

Tondog

The purple sparkle will be mine!!!

exhibit-sbt

I realized I didn't own a black guitar so I fixed that from the 2018 lineup. This thing's a beast!

Rui Qin

Umm, are the ESP Japan selling this model?

The model E-II HRF FR-8 Prototype

Post to Thread