*SPAM* Purple Tiger, Bass, Rack

Updated
*SPAM* Purple Tiger, Bass, Rack

I am about to post these on ebay, but wanted to see if anyone here is still alive.

Le me know if you are interadasted or would like additional pics.  Thanks!

Pushead

Woah!

Road King

I forgot what's all in your collection, but I'll buy your Phoenix.

Gfunk

Pusyhead, congas on the Grynch.  I look forward to your review. I am interested in your opinion on it's sound. 

GG1, you already have a white fenix, correct?  With EMGs to boot. No need for mines. 

Road King

Always room for one more.

Gfunk

Agreed.

Replied to PM.

Road King

Gfunk had all his stuff sold instantly on a dead forum, lol.

Pushead
Gfunk wrote:

Pusyhead, congas on the Grynch.

Gfunk slumming on other boards?    It was going to be a surprise.  I can't wait to order ones in many other colors.  I suspect it'll sound like the EC-401b, but we'll see.

Road King

Oh wait, I thought Pus bought the G. Lynch but he bought a Grynch. I bought the bass. Whoo-hoo! I sold my Grynch a few years back. Played and sounded like a typical 600 series Ltd. I did not sound as good as Papa Het.

Pushead

Congrats RK, I'm sure your bottom end will be massive and shiny.

Bryan

Good to see you Gfunk. The announcement of the Cult 86 got me thinking about that Horizon Kulick I sold you years ago.

Gfunk

Good to see you Gfunk. The announcement of the Cult 86 got me thinking about that Horizon Kulick I sold you years ago.

Good to see you as well Bryan. 

The Cult 86 article was an interesting read, as I am a big Vern fan, but the green color of the guitar is all wrong.  I am sure ESP knows best. 

It's funny, 10 years ago when I bought that guitar from you and began modding it, I posted pics of it in a before/after thread.  A fellow board member said the finish looks like an "Everlasting Gobstopper" from Willy Wonka and the name stuck.  Since, i have seen several ebay listings and other posts referring to the type of finish as ESP "Gobstopper", and I .

Gobstopper:

Rich

How much for the tiger?

donting

Jesus that Tiger is bloody amazing.

Gman - when I had my 'gobstopper' on consignment in a store in Denmark street, the store even listed it as a 'ESP gobstopper' on the card in the window! and when i pulled it to sell privately, the guy who bought it (who was a cunt) listed it on ebay 3 days later for more than twice the price he bought it from me for, and listed it as gobstopper in the ebay title.

if it wasn't a single bridge pickup guitar i wouldn't have sold it, wish i didnt as the guy (cunt) sold it within 1 week. i could have ebay'd it myself but i dumped ebay after a bad incident and couldn't be bothered to use it to sell anymore. my bad

Post to Thread