Been gone a long time/NGD

Updated
Been gone a long time/NGD

Its been quite some time since I have posted on here. Not sure if anyone remembers DT1985 from the old forum anyway ha ha. Im a dad now to a beautiful 18 month old daughter, am engaged, have a new job and a brand new house. Oh, and a new guitar! I picked this up on Friday. Epiphone limited edition 1958 Korina explorer. I traded off my LTD Michael Amott Ninja 600 for this.

EDIT: I guess I cant post photos yet. No friends. 

Sharlyn W.

Wow cool dad   when I was in childhood my dad always play guitar for me when I cry he always help me all type of works like  assignment writing help - assingment moz and playing games cooking I feel so proud that my dad is so cool. I'm missing you dad :( 

KOlima M.

Love the song, too. It's quite dark and mysterious, and that's why I love seeing 1212 every time I listen to this song.

The G.

Love my 58, but not the imbalance when standing. Got Dragonfire Gold Screamers, Sperzel knock off tuners(iirc, from the same place as the Screamers), Tusq nut, Bell knobs, and a Gibson fine tune tail piece.

DRT1985

I found the same thing with the guitar being neck heavy. All I did was use a wide Levy's suede strap, and the guitar stays put really well. 

DRT1985

Here is a vid a did with it a while ago. 

Alaina O.

So amazing

Pushead

Adam, your English is terrible.

Guiguitarz

Adam is a spam. Adam should be banned.

Victor k.

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Our services are literally designed to help you complete your assignments. You got that right, we provide services to help you get through your grueling assignments with ease. Whether it is a Ph.D., masters or an undergraduate assignment our Online Economics assignment help will certainly benefit you.

Mesa Sean

Folks....when uploading images.... do NOT select default. Choose "LARGE" or "X-Large". 

Half of the images posted on this forum are tiny and you can barely see them.

Thanks.

Post to Thread