FRX photo request

Updated
Paladin K.

Hey, anyone out there who owns an FRX, could you possibly do me a huge favor and take a photo of it with a straight-on side view?

I'm working up plans for my second guitar build, for the solid body guitar building class I'm taking this semester, and I'm basically trying to build something that's an FRX clone with a bit of F-10 influence, because I'm a madman and I enjoy giving myself ridiculously challenging projects to build.

I've already drawn up the basic plan for the body shape and the contouring on the front of the guitar by carefully scaling the advertising photos of the guitars and using them as templates in inkscape. But that's just the top view... It'd be helpful (Not essential, but helpful) to have side view (Elevation) plans, and all I need for that is for someone who actually owns one to snap a photo or three for me.

This is the progress I've got on the plans so far: http://metapuppy.net/paladin/f-200-frx-hybrid-fullscale-plan-new.svg

I'm trying to make the plan modular with a bunch of layers that can be turned on or off... Right now I've got a theoretical fanned fret neck showing, but I'll be drawing it up a single scale length neck as well, and probably several different bridge and pickup options. I'm hoping to have it all done by the time the semester starts, so I can show my teacher I'm serious since it's not a trivial amount of custom work (All that fancy contouring on the body... I'll be doing that by hand with my carving chisels and rifflers I'm guessing. Good thing I like carving).

Anyway, if anyone would like to help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Road King

I got your nice views right here.

Gfunk

Paladin K.

Oooookay... It was just a simple request, no need to yank my chain man. Got up this morning and saw in my email inbox that I had a reply and got all excited only to come and see these.

Gfunk

Gino G.

Hola, lamento esa clase de respuestas que recibiste, pero dejame tomar tu trabajo para uso personal,noté que exelente trabajo Paladin K.

Lim J.

interesting, guys!

Gregory S.

Cool picture!

Priyankka K.

Hey I'm actually also kind of doping the same thing but I'm making this in my woods class. I have been looking for this guitar body plan but couldn't find any and saw that you drew one already and was wondering if I could use your sketch but it won't work or save as an image to put it onto fusion 360. I barely know anything about fusion 360 too so I was wondering if you could help me in any way at all, it would be great if you could help me get started.

Priyankka K.

oops sorry i just realized you posted this a really long time ago

Paladin K.

No worries. I don't know what fusion 360 is though, sorry. I ended up just drawing up my plans the best I could, making them into a pdf, and taking that to a local kinko's to have it printed in 1:1 scale. Had them make several copies as many were cut up to make templates

Never quite finished the build, but it's about 85-90% complete.

Feel free to use the image I posted here, not sure what other help I could give though.

Gaby D.

I help with homework, programming, mobile application development, database assignment help. I work in chemistry, mathematics, physics, history. Contact me on the site and you will get a result that will exceed all your expectations. I will also help you learn how to properly compile c programming assignment help, databases, analyze them and compile a report on all this. And what prices, it's just space. Teach programming and mobile app development. Waiting for you!

Sara J.

In fact, in programming, there are tasks of varying complexity from fairly simple to complex. I understand students who are unable to handle some of the programming challenges. When java homework help became a necessity for me, I found a reliable resource for myself, where a mentor always helped me to complete any Java task, even the most difficult one, in a qualified and timely manner. Over time, I learned how to create simple and efficient Java code. From my experience, I can say that the less resources required to run the code, the better the software will work, so I recommend gaining experience from professionals.

James  S.

I help with homework, programming, mobile application development, database assignment help. I work in chemistry, mathematics, physics, history. Contact me on the site and you will get a result that will exceed all your expectations. I will also help you learn how to properly compile c programming assignment help, databases, analyze them and compile a report on all this. And what prices, it's just space. Teach programming and mobile app development. Waiting for you! c programming assignment help is a
crucial service for students studyingweb development.

James  S.

I help with homework, programming, mobile application development, database assignment help. I work in chemistry, mathematics, physics, history. Contact me on the site and you will get a result that will exceed all your expectations. I will also help you learn how to properly compile c programming assignment help, databases, analyze them and compile a report on all this. And what prices, it's just space. Teach programming and mobile app development. Waiting for you! c programming assignment help is a
crucial service for students studyingweb development.

Post to Thread