Old Luthier Poster On Here, Checking Back In!

Updated
Old Luthier Poster On Here, Checking Back In!

How has everyone been? Been a long time since I was on here. I hope everyone is doing well. Still up and doing my own guitars. Yeah I know who cares just show us what youre up to. Here you go. 

Here's some of my old and current stuff going on. I do all the work except for the CNC'g of my fretboards, even wind my own pickups. Wire the guitars with 99.9% pure silver wire (Best conductor of electricity). Shield all the cavities with copper tape. Spray all my own finishes, luminlay side dots, try to make them as high quality as I can but keep the prices reasonable. 

Here is the newest model I created that I'm prototyping. 

And here is a build I did for some no name guy.

JEguitars
John L. wrote:

As a matter of fact, I'll sell guitars super cheap, just to get orders and spite Ryan even more. Add me as a friend on here, get a hand made guitar for a rock bottom price!

Does this show integrity ?

How does it show a lack thereof? 

JEguitars
Road King wrote:

Hey, Mr. Sensitive, I don't think I falsely accused you of anything. But I do find it ironic that you post your freakish guitars on the forum of ESP, widely regarded as one the best guitar builders on the planet!

Hey Jimmy,

JEguitars wrote:
You just said in this very thread I didn't even make those guitars. Lutherie implies you make them, remember? I'm implying that designing is the same as building, forget that? I didn't tell you a word before you spouted off. If you don't like it keep your fingers still.

So you're against freedom of speech as well?

You've been getting the proverbial bitch slap throughout this entire thread. And I'm all for free speech, just don't dish it out if you can take it, Ryan.

John L.

He was quoting me,  Keep your eye on the target

JEguitars

No, he wasn't. Genius.

Road King
JEguitars wrote:
  You've been getting the proverbial bitch slap throughout this entire thread. And I'm all for free speech, just don't dish it out if you can take it, Ryan.

You've ignored several of my posts and questions. People are questioning your integrity and telling you to leave. It has also been noted that your guitars have gaps and other flaws in them. So how exactly am I getting slapped around? And who is Ryan?

JEguitars

My guitars do not have gaps in them. I don't address it because it's not true and very obvious. No one has told me to leave. Another untruth. You are Ryan. We both know this. Yet another lie from you. 

Road King
JEguitars wrote:

My guitars do not have gaps in them. I don't address it because it's not true and very obvious. No one has told me to leave. Another untruth. You are Ryan. We both know this. Yet another lie from you. 

Well Pushead and metalhobo said your guitars have gaps. I trust their judgment since Pus has built much nicer guitars than you and metalhobo knows a lot about engineering.

Off the top of my head, I know I've told you to leave and metalhobo told you to hit the bricks. So that's true. Then I believe the Mod said this isn't etsy, which is his nice way of telling you to stop spamming or GTFO. Also, the my Les Paul forum told you to leave when they banned you. My name is not Ryan. Why do you think this? And for the 3rd time, did you get Rob's permission to use his build as the basis for your business?

slab

Just post a close up of the presumed gap, kthxbi.

Omagerd that was so 2005.

Pushead

Gfunk

Happy Father's Day Pusyhead!

edit:

Would someone please post a link to Rob's book of faces.  I haven't talked to him for a loooong time.  Thanks!

Pushead

I sent a friend request, I'll PM you.

Gfunk

Pushead

Nathan S.

Oh this is classic. JEguitars, I understand defending yourself and your product, but IMHO as a business man you are not defending it very well by getting into a mud slinging name calling contest on an Internet forumn. Especially not a forumn bought and paid for by a guitar maker, that you are a competitor of.

JEguitars
Nathan S. wrote:

Oh this is classic. JEguitars, I understand defending yourself and your product, but IMHO as a business man you are not defending it very well by getting into a mud slinging name calling contest on an Internet forumn. Especially not a forumn bought and paid for by a guitar maker, that you are a competitor of.

I'm not in competition with esp, their sales figures dwarf mine. They aren't worried about me in the least.

Nathan S.

They build custom guitars, you build custom guitars. Yes, you are a competitor maybe a small one, but a competitor on THEIR site nonetheless. 

JEguitars
Nathan S. wrote:

They build custom guitars, you build custom guitars. Yes, you are a competitor maybe a small one, but a competitor on THEIR site nonetheless. 

I'm in competition with them like the guy who hand built the Lamborghini in his basement is in competition with GM

JEguitars

been hangin with AL. So I went to your face space page.

If you didn't build the "V" on your page then why is it there? I did not see any discalimer stating that you only "designed it", is your work on par with that guitar?

Does Mark Tremonti endorse your guitars?, one commentator on your page seems to thinks he does.

I think PRS would be not too happy if Mark was endorsing other guitar makers product

If I took a picture picture with Joe Perry with a guitar I built (I don't build them, just buy them) and Joe said "yeah this is pretty cool" and in turn put the picture on my site saying Joe Perry of Aerosmith thinks my guitars are cool, that really is a misrepresentation of facts. I could get my ass sued for using Joe in my advertisments or being related to my product at all.

looks like a gap that Evil would jump on his Harley

just sayin

Mark never endorsed me, anyone with half a brain knows that. I used his picture and video with his express permission. As a matter of fact he really loved the guitar and I have a lifetime pass to chill with him when they're in town me even occasionally text and shoot the shit with him. I've never bought a single advertisement using Marks image or likeness.

The v is on there because it's my design, and no, there is no gap in that guitar. 

Anything else you need me to dispel?

JEguitars

So architects can't show off their work since they didn't build it? Merely designed it?

Pushead

Of course not, it's a Tone-Hole™!

JEguitars

if that's that best you got, making up names for made up gaps, I know I'm alright

Pushead

It's easy to prove me wrong, but you'll keep making up excuses for why you can't take another photo of it.

And you never explained your "design" for that neck-heavy headstock.

Post to Thread