Old Luthier Poster On Here, Checking Back In!

Updated
Old Luthier Poster On Here, Checking Back In!

How has everyone been? Been a long time since I was on here. I hope everyone is doing well. Still up and doing my own guitars. Yeah I know who cares just show us what youre up to. Here you go. 

Here's some of my old and current stuff going on. I do all the work except for the CNC'g of my fretboards, even wind my own pickups. Wire the guitars with 99.9% pure silver wire (Best conductor of electricity). Shield all the cavities with copper tape. Spray all my own finishes, luminlay side dots, try to make them as high quality as I can but keep the prices reasonable. 

Here is the newest model I created that I'm prototyping. 

And here is a build I did for some no name guy.

JEguitars
Nathan S. wrote:

Since OP thinks he knows everything, what does the dummy finger do in RE7?

Goes in your sister.

Hey, you'll be glad to know I just got an order from someone off this board! Said part of the reason was how completely idiotic you're acting. Thanks for all your help!

Now officially making guitar sales via a guitar manufacturer's company website.

Like others have done before. Flawless logic. 

Road King
JEguitars wrote:

Uh........yeah.......

It's obvious that English isn't his first language. You being a douche transcends cultural barriers. You're getting told off worldwide now.

JEguitars wrote: 

Hey, you'll be glad to know I just got an order from someone off this board! Said part of the reason was how completely idiotic you're acting. Thanks for all your help!

Lol, another sucker born every minute. Hope he likes gaps in his guitars. I actually skimmed through your guitar building vids, and you complain a lot about how annoying and tedious it is to build them. You have no passion for your craft.

We need to know this customer's username or tell him he must post in this thread to confirm his purchase. OP will surely deliver.

JEguitarswrote: 

I've already stated numerous times that no one but you has spammed their builds. You really are the least intelligent person ever. I hope that you're moving to another country because you're dragging the national IQ way down.

slab

Thread of the year nominated. 

Only because it went past 2 pages. 

Good job people. 

Nathan S.
JEguitars wrote:

Goes in your sister.

There's lots of things people have done in the past, doesn't make them right or ok. I checked out your Facebook page, you claim you always correct everyone on the V that RRR built for you, and make sure it is clear that you only designed that one, not built it. Then how come you never responded to the person that called you out on it on your page? I see no where on there that you acknowledged or gave credit that RRR built it. You clearly have very low ethics. I actually thought your fretboard and inlays looked pretty sweet. But I can guarantee you this, if I ever have the opportunity to have a custom guitar built, it will not be from you because of the way I have seen you conduct yourself.

JEguitars
Nathan S. wrote:

Goes in your sister.

There's lots of things people have done in the past, doesn't make them right or ok. I checked out your Facebook page, you claim you always correct everyone on the V that RRR built for you, and make sure it is clear that you only designed that one, not built it. Then how come you never responded to the person that called you out on it on your page? I see no where on there that you acknowledged or gave credit that RRR built it. You clearly have very low ethics. I actually thought your fretboard and inlays looked pretty sweet. But I can guarantee you this, if I ever have the opportunity to have a custom guitar built, it will not be from you because of the way I have seen you conduct yourself.

I also could have easily deleted it. And oh no, I lost a customer who was never going to be a customer. So I lost......what again?

JEguitars
Road King wrote:

Uh........yeah.......

It's obvious that English isn't his first language. You being a douche transcends cultural barriers. You're getting told off worldwide now.

JEguitars wrote: 

Lol, another sucker born every minute. Hope he likes gaps in his guitars. I actually skimmed through your guitar building vids, and you complain a lot about how annoying and tedious it is to build them. You have no passion for your craft.

We need to know this customer's username or tell him he must post in this thread to confirm his purchase. OP will surely deliver.

JEguitarswrote: 

I've already stated numerous times that no one but you has spammed their builds. You really are the least intelligent person ever. I hope that you're moving to another country because you're dragging the national IQ way down.

By skim you mean watched every second and took intense notes trying to have one little thing you perceive you could use against me. You aren't fooling anyone. 

There are some burdensome aspects to building guitars, and some other not so much. Just like anything else."You're a fire fighter that hates burning buildings?!?! You have no passion for your job!!." Once again your flawless logic is on display.

Thank you for assisting with that sale btw. 

Nathan S.
JEguitars wrote:

Goes in your sister.

I also could have easily deleted it. And oh no, I lost a customer who was never going to be a customer. So I lost......what again?

Another fine example of your lack of class, morals, and ethics. You do not know that I would have never been a customer, but at this point you have guaranteed I will never be. Maybe you got one sale from this site, but I'll bet you have guaranteed alot more that you will never get now by the way you have represented yourself and your business here. Good luck to you sir.

Road King

I won't believe someone who has read this thread would actually order a guitar from OP.  Even the cheapest guitars don't have gaps in them. Again, this customer must post here to confirm the order. OP is not known for his integrity. Specs on the guitar?

JEguitars
Road King wrote:

I won't believe someone who has read this thread would actually order a guitar from OP.  Even the cheapest guitars don't have gaps in them. Again, this customer must post here to confirm the order. OP is not known for his integrity. Specs on the guitar?

You're the one full of lies, haven't been able to show where I've lied a single time but I lack integrity? I think not. My guitars don't have gaps either. Like I said I post a pic oh it then you'll say it's photoshopped. You aren't tough to figure out. 

Road King
JEguitars wrote:

You're the one full of lies, haven't been able to show where I've lied a single time but I lack integrity? I think not. My guitars don't have gaps either. Like I said I post a pic oh it then you'll say it's photoshopped. You aren't tough to figure out. 

So in other words, there was no order placed. Pathetic.

JEguitars
Nathan S. wrote:

Goes in your sister.

Another fine example of your lack of class, morals, and ethics. You do not know that I would have never been a customer, but at this point you have guaranteed I will never be. Maybe you got one sale from this site, but I'll bet you have guaranteed alot more that you will never get now by the way you have represented yourself and your business here. Good luck to you sir.

So you're inability to get one means I'm classless, immoral, and unethical. Right. Did you know I created Ebola too?

Nathan S.

My inability???? Dude, I could order a Ken Lawrence tomorrow if I wanted to drop that kinda cash on one guitar. Has nothing to do with ability. Has everything to do with how you have conducted yourself and represented your business in this thread, and the fact that you come onto another manufacturers website pushing your stuff. Are you a used car salesman by day by any chance? Like I said earlier, good luck to you. 

JEguitars
Road King wrote:

So in other words, there was no order placed. Pathetic.

I'm not telling you what they ordered. Have zero need to. That's their business. Now can you get to proving that whole lack of integrity thing?

Road King
JEguitars wrote:

I'm not telling you what they ordered. Have zero need to. That's their business. Now can you get to proving that whole lack of integrity thing?

Translation: No one from this forum is actually ordering my guitars because I have a poor attitude and more gaps in my guitars than a third world country road. Everyone in this thread is telling me what a thieving douche I am, but I live in the town of denial. I don't have a leg to stand on and should immediately leave the country before I bring down the national IQ.

JEguitars
Road King wrote:

Translation: No one from this forum is actually ordering my guitars because I have a poor attitude and more gaps in my guitars than a third world country road. Everyone in this thread is telling me what a thieving douche I am, but I live in the town of denial. I don't have a leg to stand on and should immediately leave the country before I bring down the national IQ.

You know how I can tell you're full of it? I KNOW you've been pouring through everything you can on me, my facebook, photobucket, youtube. Everything you can trying to come up with something, anything, and the absolute best you have is making up there's a gap on a guitar that isn't there. And no, I'm not divulging someone else's build to your lying delusional self. Hell they know as soon as you found out the first thing you'd do is a smear campaign on them. You have absolutely nothing on me, you on the other hand actually are a lying douche, you do lack integrity, and you can't do what I can do. Go ahead and keep on replying, I'll be glad to continue to embarass you and won't stop coming back. 

Road King
JEguitars wrote:

You know how I can tell you're full of it? I KNOW you've been pouring through everything you can on me, my facebook, photobucket, youtube. Everything you can trying to come up with something, anything, and the absolute best you have is making up there's a gap on a guitar that isn't there. And no, I'm not divulging someone else's build to your lying delusional self. Hell they know as soon as you found out the first thing you'd do is a smear campaign on them. You have absolutely nothing on me, you on the other hand actually are a lying douche, you do lack integrity, and you can't do what I can do. Go ahead and keep on replying, I'll be glad to continue to embarass you and won't stop coming back. 

Don't flatter yourself. I won't dust off the batcomputer for you. You're a small time loser peddling his crap on another company's forum. I spent a few minutes looking at what your business has to offer, which is mostly using another builder's work as your own. Your YouTube account was PM'd to me. There is no guitar order unless that member posts here.

Now, I have more important things to do than put you in your place, like solving the mysteries of the RE7 demo.

Post to Thread