My future guitar hangin wall

Updated
My future guitar hangin wall

So I think I've mentioned in other threads that I have been working on finishing my basement, which has really put a crimp on my guitar buying for a while. But, it'll be worth it in the end. Anyways, at this point it is all framed, wired, plumbed, and insulated.

I have completed a bedroom down there for my son, and am now moving on through the rest of the basement. Next up is to sheet rock the bathroom and rec room, then complete the bathroom. 

So, before sheetrocking the rec room I installed my backers in the wall that I intend to hang my guitars on once completed. This way, I don't have to search for studs to screw guitar hangers to.

Big Daddy B

Looks nice!

Nathan S.
Big Daddy B wrote:

Looks nice!

Thanks Big Daddy!

ESP 348

Ended up great man, I wish I had a basement like that with all my guitars hanging up on the wall.

I love how many powerpoints you installed also.

Nathan S.
ESP 348 wrote:

Ended up great man, I wish I had a basement like that with all my guitars hanging up on the wall.

I love how many powerpoints you installed also.

Thanks Pap, when I built the house I didn't really think about outlets so the electrician that wired the upstairs basically did standard spacing. I find myself not having enough outlets upstairs sometimes, so when I wired the basement I went a little hog wild on outlets lol.

Riffbear

Looks awesome!! Hey Nath you still selling your KH3? 

Nathan S.

Thanks! I have still been considering selling the KH3, would have to be the right offer I guess is what it boils down to really lol

Brian6262

Everything looks great sir. Very cool to see

Nathan S.

Thank you!

Brian6262
Nathan S. wrote:

Thank you!

I'm most likely going to go the diamond life route. You still have that set up?

Nathan S.

Yes sir, works and looks awesome!!

tx-ogre

Looks good.  Excellent job.

Nathan S.

Thanks!

John E.

Great work men best o luck your project

Nathan S.

Thanks

sams123

it looking cool dude