Ibanez RG-570 Big Daddy

Updated
Ibanez RG-570 Big Daddy

One has to wonder why you would post NGD:Ibanez RG-570 talking about how great the guitar was and that it was a "Keeper" and now not even a week later its up forsale and the post was deleted.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ibanez-Genesis-Collection-RG570-made-in-Japan-NEW-with-Rare-TKL-Tolex-Case-/121908838832?hash=item1c625541b0:g:11oAAOSwUuFW02KF

ESP 348

Well, circumstances can change rather quickly man.

Maybe he realised it was not what he wanted or maybe he lost his job?

I don't know, but I am sure Big Daddy will have an explanation for us if he decides to share or not, then that's entirely up to him.

Very interesting though....

jt76

Maybe Big Daddy B doesn't like to play the same guitar more than once.

Looking forward to another NGD with the usual awsome photographic accompaniment in the near future.

jt76

"You should make her leave and bring in someone new"

I think that might upset my kids.   I can't complain to much, even by my own admission I have to much gear.  My house looks like a music shop. I have a hard time keeping all the truss rods adjusted as the seasons change and keeping fresh strings on everything.  The other day I opened a case and found a guitar that I had forgotten I owned.  

ESP 348

Good to hear Big Daddy!

ESP 348

Opened a case and found a guitar you forgot you owned JT???

Lol lol lol, crazy! Lol lol lol.

jt76

"Opened a case and found a guitar you forgot you owned JT??? 

Lol lol lol, crazy! Lol lol lol"

These are just the ESP's and Ltd's, 5 guitars did not make the photo, my ec jr, my viper jr, my kh502, my te 202, and my xtone pa 1 did not make the picture.  Edit also a mid 90 ltd h2 horizon got left out.  As did the two Navigators and the Seymour duncan.

I also have a small collection of Suhrs a small collection of Fenders, and a bunch of other guitars.  

jt76

Just the ESP's

jt76

the cream colored one - a mid 80's - 48th street - 400 series

the three tone sunburst - 1995 vintage plus

ESP 348

What a GREAT collection man!! Some very nice guitars there.

Loving the colour on the sunburst one. Thanks for sharing.

Post to Thread