ESP LTD "EXP" For Sale

Updated
JesterHead1651

Hey guys, 

Unfortunately, I finally have decided to part ways with my LTD EXP...if anyone is interested and in the Atlanta area, please feel free to contact me. 

I cannot post a link but please PM more for more information. 

Asking price is $2000, no trades.

Pushead

Yeah, that's a pretty optimistic price for the LTD.

Breadfan32

You might get lucky if you cut that price in half.  

Pushead

If you're looking for a stellar deal on an LTD EXP (for the seller, anyway) visit his Craigslist posting.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/msg/5385925132.html

JesterHead1651

Hahaha yes Pushead, it is quite STELLAR!!!

Everyone else, thanks for the info. I purchased this guitar way back in '99 and have tossed the idea around in my head for some time and always have been very weary with ever wanting to sell it HENCE the large price tag, was curious to see what kind of feedback I would get from the market considering I'm most likely NOT selling this guitar unless someone comes around with the right figure (since I've owned it for 17 years now!)... also with seeing eBay auctions in the past go anywhere from $1100-1400 (7 years back)

Is that answer clear, consise and sounds like it comes from someone who is educated, Pushead ?

Pushead

Sounds like it comes from someone who is more interested in showing off a guitar than selling it.  Apparently you're not very welcoming to the feedback you're getting from the market.

JesterHead1651

And what gives you that assumption sir ? 

Pushead

Because you said "considering I'm most likely NOT selling this guitar unless someone comes around with the right figure."

Anyone who does the smallest bit of research on the current market for this guitar will know that price is ridiculous.  You can find (rare) deals on the set-neck ESP version of the explorer for an extra $500.

But who knows, maybe you'll get lucky.

JesterHead1651

Right, 

"considering I'm most likely NOT selling this guitar unless someone comes around with the right figure."

So that means people can make offers if they are interested...

Nathan S.

I purchased an LTD EXP200 off eBay about a year ago with OHSC for $450.00. It is not mint, but for an 18 year old guitar, I would say it is a 8/10. Hope this gives you a better idea of what the market will bear for and LTD.

JesterHead1651

Yes, it absolutely has...thanks for the info Nathan ! 

Pushead
JesterHead1651 wrote:

So that means people can make offers if they are interested...

Best of luck with your sale.

JesterHead1651

Thanks

metalhobo

how bout a large gumball

Zorlac

I see cunts are still refusing to use an organized system for selling, buying and trading.

Glad to know not much has changed.

Nathan S.

It would be nice if the forum admin would add a "swap meet" catagory to this forum so anyone looking to buy or sell anything would have one specific place to go.

Post to Thread