2016 New Product Preview

Updated
2016 New Product Preview

In case you haven't seen it yet, we just posted our preview for next year's new guitars and basses. Check it out.

EspViper

What's lefty?!

metalhobo

HOLY SHIT TIPTON SIG I'M GONNA FUCKIN COME!!!

I don't even really like the guitar personally. I much prefer his pointy Hamer, but just the fact that he actually has a signature guitar is so meaningful to me. He is Number One in my book.

ESP 348

Any sneaky details or pics of the Hammett sig???

Big Daddy B

I wonder if the new Hammett sig will be that Nosferatu guitar. The Het sig will likely be a Flying V with the Snakebyte headstock.

Supposedly the Nosferatu was coming out late 2015 but all that showed up were the 13 that Kirk signed and sold on his site for double the price. Haven't seen any at street level yet. Not too excited over a bolt on LTD but if they were to do a full blown neck thru ESP, then I might get a woody.

Josh S.

Any news for left-handed ?

Anderstam

So the Snapper will be back in production again? That is awesome! I've been looking for one on the used market for a long time now without any further success. I assume the new snappers will be built to the same high-end specs in Japan as the earlier "original snappers"? I hope the aqua marine one comes with maple fretboard as well.

Jeff K.

Like all current ESP models, the ESP Snapper is built by hand in our Tokyo custom shop, to the best standards of quality and workmanship available on this planet. So, yes.  

ESP 348

Hope it's not the Nosferatu guitar, I don't really like that one that much. :(

Anderstam

Will the live sent NAMM show be put on youtube or something afterwards? Because the "ESP/ESP USA/E-II New Products"-part that I'm interested in will be sent in like 4 in the morning where I live.

Jeff K.

We will be archiving all of the streamed events and making them available for viewing after the show, but a) it will take time to slice them into reasonable video chunks and b) we'll obviously edit out all the fun stuff.

ESP 348

Just wake up at 4 am to watch it man.

Anderstam
ESP 348 wrote:

Just wake up at 4 am to watch it man.

Ah dude i can't. I will be completely dead at work then.

ESP 348

Lol, toughen up princess!

I do it all the time when I wake up to watch the Formula 1.

And I work 12 hr shifts underground mining. Wake up at 2 or 4 am to watch the race. Head off to work at 6 am, home by 7.30 pm.

Or go to sleep earlier, wake up earlier. Watch the live stream then go to work.

Anderstam

Thank you Jeff, that's good to know.

I'm pretty excited about it and I would like to see as much as possible, so maybe i'll consider the live stream anyway. It kinda depends on what mood I am in though, since my morning tiredness is severe. But some massive bunkering of coffee should hopefully fend off that problem.

ESP 348

Lol, fair enough man. See how you go and I hope you have fun.

Anderstam
ESP 348 wrote:

Lol, fair enough man. See how you go and I hope you have fun.

Thanks man

Velt017

So how long until the TE models become available?

Bryan

Any info on this model? It's not listed on the page but it was at the booth.

Gfunk

Post to Thread