in LA for a few days?

Updated

In town atm and would love to see any of US corporate or tour the new manufacturing facility. Is this an option? Who is the point of contact? Thanks.

Big Daddy B

I had asked before and never got a response.

slab

give them a purchase order for 100 guitars and you get to tour the forrest of mystical woods....

on the other hand, i dont know if i would let an esp forum member into the facility;

it seems a good portion of them are staight up nutters

ESP 348

It sounds like you need to 'know someone' to get in as usual. Would be great to be able to do it one day.

Well not suprised, but that is unfortunate. Thanks to everyone for the input.

Pushead

Just show up.  Feel free to use my name.

ESP 348

ESP USA prices have tripled since 2001!! Crazy!

I paid AU $4500 for my KH2 in January 2001 and paid AU $5500 for my KH3 in 2006. Both bolt on necks and both from the only ESP dealer in Australia at the time.

I just had a look at the BMusic website and I can buy NTB KH2 for AU $5400 and a NTB KH3 for AU $5250. 

Glad the prices here in Australia haven't tripled, but it's good to see you can get NTB guitars for those dollars these days.

I worked it out with an inflation calculator, I paid AU $6046 in todays money for my KH2 and AU $7390 for my KH3.

Definitely not cheap buying ESP guitars here in Aus back in the early 2000's. Lol

I was lucky to get my KH2 when I did. I called looking for one in mid 2000 and they had a shipment coming in late that year. 5x KH2 and 5x KH3 arrived in December.

They never told me I had to leave a deposit for one when I called them, so when December came I called and they told me I couldn't have one because they were all pre-sold. I was very upset. They also told me it might be another 6 months before the next shipment and there was also a chance they wouldn't get anymore KH2s in 2001 if ESP USA decided not to send any out here to Australis.

I gave them my number and told them to call me when they were taking orders for the next shipment of KH2s. I got a call a few weeks later in January 2001 and they said I could have one because one of the guys pulled out of the deal. I was VERY VERY happy! Got my first KH2!

metalhobo

I  just got a frankencensed RL-600 for like $200. Gave er a good cleaning and setup and she plays and sounds killer. I don't really understand buying new guitars.

Post to Thread