Biggest selection of used ESP Guitars in UK?

Updated
Biggest selection of used ESP Guitars in UK?

Hi there, I've setup my own business that restores and airbrushes guitars to custom finishes etc.
We are called "Hangar 18 Custom Guitars And Paintwork"
I have quite a few used ESP guitars in stock to try and get the ball rolling. i will be looking into selling them in a shop but i will require a few sales first lol. I'm trying to recreate that 48th Street guitar shop that we dreamed about that sells amazing shred guitars from the 80s.
Please check out my stock and get in touch if you require any custom finishes etc.
I must have around 20ish ESP guitars available. Just message me via the facebook messenger to see if they are available etc.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hangar-18-Custom-Guitars-and-Paintwork/750177951752820?fref=ts

Beaten Beyond

BETRAYAL

How can this be spam? Showing off my custom work?

ESP 348

Hello and welcome!!

Looks like you do some excellent work, hope it all works out for you.

Keep posting pics of the guitars you have painted.

Vicky  L.

Hi guys, I'm looking for a ESP/LTD EXPLORER EXCZ015 CLOCKWORK ZOMBIE GRAPHIC SERIES. It's my boyfriend's favourite guitar but someone broke into his place and stole it. I have been trying to find him another since but had no luck. Please let me know if any one of you has an idea where I can one. Thank you so much and your help is greatly appreciated.

cheers

jt76

One for sale on Reverb - description says left hand, but pictures are clearly showing a right hand model.  I would check with seller to see if its the guitar in the picture. 

Zhalman

The watermelon one looks nice! love unique guitar finishes.

ESP 348

Any new guitars painted lately?

Post to Thread