MX-250

Updated
MX-250

Looks like we FINALLY hit the skids on the global consumption of all the ESP MX-250's out there! Plenty of them available as of late and it doesn't look like many selling. Have we finally got our fix on the ESP Explorers or is everyone just broke? There are even new ones being produced for the Japanese market as well it looks like.

slab

They were hugely over inflated. 

Nice, but really for that money a KL would be my target.

If you hit his cycle right, you could have one in 12 months.

Tondog

I think the KL's have gone up considerably as well. 

slab

True dat

But how about your boy Zimmerman in yet another weapons discharged incident. 

I see a pattern. 

Tondog

If he wouldn't have been fired on first....he probably would not have had another discharging accident. There is a bullet hole in a passenger side window. Pretty clear cut case of harrassment fire against Zimmerman.

slab

He's a nutty

Co'm on

Tondog

The very fact that he was "patrolling" in a neighborhood watch capacity when he rightfully killed that thug idiot Trayvon Martin definitely qualified him for "nutter" status but....

Now that disgusting parasite is rotting in the ground, Zimmerman is a target of every jig and liberal in the country that thinks they can identify him. That seems to be what happened here. Zimmerman had had run-ins with this asshole previously who had been harrassing him. Clearly that idiot shot first and Zimmerman returned fire...and rightfully so. 

Overall, Zimmerman did the right thing in killing Martin, but with race relations in this country having been set back 50 years by this president, he's a target for life now just like Darren Wilson. Both were good shoots on thugs that should have been drowned in buckets at birth.

singlecoilpickup

Hey, old buddy. I just decided to come by and see if anyone was still alive in the rubble here, and lo and behold Tondog is posting just today! 

Where are you finding the MXs? eBay?

Tondog

I was checking ebay the other day and holy cow they're everywhere and not selling!!! They used to be up for about a day and boom gone!

Is that your black one in Chicago for sale?

singlecoilpickup

Nah. I still just have my Gibson Explorer. No ESP Explorers. 

therealzomess

You can finally upgrade from your ESPiphone!  They're still kinda pricy though, will you still have enough to buy war medals on ebay?

Tondog

I have TWO MX's now and have my fill I suppose since I got Olympic white and snow white. Gotsta get me a black one.

Gfunk
Tondog wrote:

I have TWO MX's now and have my fill I suppose since I got Olympic white and snow white. Gotsta get me a black one.

Pics pls.

Tondog
Gfunk wrote:

Pics pls.

I thought I couldn't post pics here?

Gfunk
Tondog wrote:

Pics pls.

I thought I couldn't post pics here?

Post some friggin' pics, for christ's sake.......

sheesh........

singlecoilpickup

Oh man, now it's a party in here.

guitargirlemg81

There is nothing that indicates that that Apperson dude was a liberal. He was carrying a gun and the fact that he is a NRA supporter doesn't sound like he is very liberal. 

Given Z-Boy's history of threatening people I bet it's him that started trouble.

So apparently harrassing a dude because he looks like "he's up to no good" doesn't make him a piece of shit. I am not a liberal.

Tondog

There aren't liberal NRA members? They're all going to be really disappointed to hear that.

"I bet" made everything else you said irrelevant.

guitargirlemg81
Tondog wrote:

There aren't liberal NRA members? They're all going to be really disappointed to hear that.

I didn't say that there aren't, I meant that since a liberal NRA supporter it's an uncommon thing that makes him less likely to be a liberal and you said that you think he is one as if disliking the zim zam automatically makes you a liberal.

Tondog
guitargirlemg81 wrote:

I didn't say that there aren't, I meant that since a liberal NRA supporter it's an uncommon thing that makes him less likely to be a liberal and you said that you think he is one as if disliking the zim zam automatically makes you a liberal.

You're cute. Now back to the kitchen and rustle up some jimmies elsewhere.

singlecoilpickup

There's a Guitar Girl now? The world has changed.

therealzomess

The avatar makes me think that GG went the Mrs. Garrison way of dealing with his urges.

Tondog

Zomess....you don't have to have an alter ego girl account duder! I think ESP even accepts you now.

therealzomess

They won't even let me view the website!  I'm not accepted anywhere.

load more replies (2 of 2)
Tondog

Wow! Some serious moderating going on here.

slab

Yeah. They like  the one post a week routine 'round here. 

Post to Thread