one week and not a one post

Updated
one week and not a one post

fuck this place

RZK

Sad, idnit? I tried to give it a chance. I posted on several threads, answering questions, making comments. Nothing. I keep checking back, hoping someone will have posted something, ANYTHING, since my last visit. Sadly, this is not the case.

Where did everyone go?

Dist_WhiskyCoffe

Droon was a dude who left this place,since that and after that, this place was lost. He realized that his great belly was most important that this forum. Dude, stop eating, my friend. Stop with  funny campings and taking steroids. Your great arms are huge... please, stop with this. Can you get back funny people like gaigin? Thanks in advanced. 

ProfessorExp

Build a new forum, they said. It'll be great, they said.

slab

It's keeping the phone calls to esp usa at a minminimum. 

I have zero interest in the product at this point. 

My money will go elsewhere. 

Bye, Felicia. 

Dave P.

To me, ESP should be getting lots of calls as there is so little detailed info for gear geeks like me... perhaps you mean less calls to buy guitars.

I do agree with your sentiment though, I rediscovered this brand and am interested in a big bucks model and will be jeopardizing marriage to get it and despite months of Googling   and many unanswered posts here... Starting to think ESP a poor investment.

Local store said no one calls for ESP now that E-II is on the headstock. They can get LTD from Best Buy and can't afford ESP Original.

I'm in Canada so price on the model I want is 50% more than USA - despite the chappy exchange rate being 20% and no stock to even see one, special order only.

And why can't ESP put out some videos that show their metal axes can handle cleans and other genres?

You would think moderators would answer dead posts after a week of potential customers looking for help.

slab

I meant complaints from loosers that got sandy vags

ice

It's been years.... anyone still wanna blame it's new message board's fault?

Dist_WhiskyCoffe

Droon, your belly is funny. 

metalhobo

JARRITO DE TLAQUEPAQUE

therealzomess

ESP won't even let me access the website, let alone post.  Looking at the lack of activity here it doesn't seem like I am missing much.  What a bummer.

Post to Thread