Looking to see if legit

Updated
Scott L.

A guy wants to trade me this 2008  Eclipse II distressed. I've got a used Prs McCarty Soapbar to put on the table...

only pics I've gotten so far ...thanks for the help

jt76

Probably should attach the pictures,

In my opinion I would rather have the Eclipse but the Prs probably is worth more in resale.

Scott L.

I got the Prs used and even though it's a prs , I'm not bonding with it. I've already got  a DGT , custom 24  and an se  custom 24 Floyd rose .

Scott L.

Scott L.

Pushead

Guitar looks legit from the potato photos, though I'd ask for more.  Realistically, in great condition it's worth about $1100.

Geeetarguy70

Yo! I can't post pics yet. Could you check out my I'm Back post and let me know what you think? My friend has a Chinese copy and it's way heavier and this one is as light as my snakebyte. Thanks mane!

jt76

Looks correct based on what I can see, more pictures would obviously be helpful.

if you haven't seen / played one in person

The esp will be very light for a lp shaped guitar.  The body is thin compared to a normal lp shape guitar.  The neck will be small compared to the prs,  mahogany back, maple top, almost positive the flame maple is a veener over a plain maple top.  They sustain very well in spite of being light.    

Scott L.

Just waiting for the guy to send me more pics. I had an ec1000 which I liked but traded it in a prs. I play prs exclusively but esp has always been a good fit as well. 

jt76

From new pictures it still looks ok,  it will feel like the Ec 1000 but everything will be better quality. 

Scott L.

More pics 

slab

mccarty is worth more

Metallijosh

Scott L.

.????

Metallijosh

Scott L.

What does that mean?

Pushead

It means the original photos look like they were taken with a potato instead of a camera.

Scott L.

Haha probably was 

Gfunk

Post to Thread