Black Aqua Eclipse for sale

Updated
2fat2furious

This new layout is weird and I can't find the spam thread anywhere, so I'm just posting this here. 2011 Eclipse, emg 81 in bridge/60 in neck. Cosmo black hardware, Gotoh Magnum lock tuners, Schaller strap locks (have the orignal strap buttons in the case), and the leather strap in the first picture. Toggle switch is weird and doesnt like to switch to the neck all the time, probably just needs to be replaced but I'm terrible with a soldering iron so I've left it alone to avoid ruining any wiring. $900 paypal + shipping, I'll find out the exact price on my way home today. Let me know if interested, if not I'll put on the bay. 

Zorlac

I'd go to the bay. If it was me who was interested I wouldn't pay more than $800 shipped, same as I got for my 2 eclipse standards. Now if you still had that VHB ;)

Best luck old member.

2fat2furious

Damn, didn't know prices haddropped that low. Okay, thanks for the heads up ill change it then and list it accordingly.

exhibit-sbt

You may have luck at your asking price..  If you post at other forums, that may be the best option to be honest.  eBay and Ppal are to the point of anal rapage on fees these days..  You can expect to pay 10% on the final selling value and then 3-5% on ppal fees, it's something stupid like that.  

I wish you had this up about a week ago.  I pulled the trigger on similar but different model ESP.    Good luck!

Michael D.

Is this still for sale?

Thanks.

Post to Thread