c'omon

Updated
c'omon

since everyone (or maybe like two people) is complaining about points, I have decided that one this thread reaches 500 posts I will reveal my secret for earning thousands of points in only a few short minutes.

Road King

Make an album and upload 100+ pics to it. Simple as that. Plus you get points when people look at them.

metalhobo

you were supposed to wait for 500 posts

Blake

We worked that out a few days ago, but please. Continue.

The G.

Each time i try to upload, it has invalid format in the upload tab and i'm not authorized to post links.

Velt017

how many points do you need before you can post pictures?  This is some lame bullshit

jet66

I hope to learn this and many other secrets.

Unrelated: Have any of you ever held a platypus?

Gfunk

I have not.

Have you? 

Rumour is they have venomus spines on their back legs.  Any truth?

load more replies (1 of 1)
Dist_WhiskyCoffe

How about to embed videos? We need like 4000 0r points? Explain please this Mod or any nerd please. Thanks.

The other week I just upladed just 5 times all the old CFE emoticons and i got more than 2000 poits. minus than 10 minutes and I  got this.

photo nasico_zps506f4e36.jpg

metalhobo

Dist_WhiskyCoffe

You are a great nerd hobo! Pls explain how posts videos. Thx.

the mod had hidden the secret about to how  embed videos, but c'omon, that is not an alien, that is poor baby. 

metalhobo

you just post the website url. That's it. No secrets.

metalhobo

Dist_WhiskyCoffe

metalhobo

unreal just write this into the message box:

metalhobo

Dist_WhiskyCoffe

that is not working with me, becuase you have like 6000 points I have just +4000...wait... Iam uploading moe pictures ...

I was to post progressive house, and meditation soft music for calm the stress on my balls

metalhobo

Dist_WhiskyCoffe

The G.

Think I got it. Uploading ok with a PC, no go with a phone and tablet. Lets the pointsfest begin.......when i'm on a PC again.

Post to Thread