Approved Member to post pics??

Updated
Approved Member to post pics??

When did this become a law?

And what must be done to be "approved"?

ChainOfThought

2,000 points I believe.  You can create a photo album and upload to it...I believe there's a way through that to post a picture on a thread but I'm not sure.

Bryan

Points?

Good lord. 

ChainOfThought

Yea thats pretty much everyone's reaction I think.... (By everyone, I mean me.)

See the feedback thread.  I'd link it...but thats not allowed either.  Member since 2004...not allowed to post links because I might be a spammer.

Road King

The new Mods made it that way to avoid spam, but it appears they made becoming approved too much work.

Dr. Tongue

In for the points

It's very easy to do.  Just upload the pictures, a lot easier.  

and 

-_-

yay points!!!! I love being treated like im in kindergarten!

matt b.

points=horseshit. Why cant this forum be for people who like the guitars and to share? Makes no sense.

RZK Spieler

Quit trying to make sense of it. This is another great ESP business decision. Don't speak against it, heretic.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Dist_WhiskyCoffe

Gfunk

I was able to post a pic in one thread, but have not been able to post any since.

WTF?

Gfunk

Please enlighten me who you have to fuck in order to post pics. 

Also, how do we send PMs?

jet66

le_sighDOTjpg

Jesus H, you can't even post a fake/joke example . jpg without being all NoooooooOOoOooooooOOOOoo....

-_-

namm thread - pics = :( 

Kannon

Do you need to post pics of your member for it to be approved? I think someone went down this road before.  Specifically someone's dad's member. 

v8rman

i approve my member every night.

Road King

Useful tip: I went to my profile page, made a photo album and uploaded like 100+ pics. You get 10 points per pic. It took about 20 minutes to upload them all. Now I can post as a regular member with links and pics.

http://i.imgur.com/fELVKnI.jpg 

ChainOfThought

I just selected an album full of motivational posters thats still lingering in my iPhoto...all 420 photos selected at once to upload and it appears to be working fine.  50 or 60 of them are done so far, pretty quickly actually considering my shitty internet.

Post to Thread