Did they stole you a guitar?

Updated
Did they stole you a guitar?

Today three guys enter in my house and stole me two guitars a Alexi 600-Scythe and a M-300 STBC I hope they burn in hell!!!!!!, I am very pist off because you work a lot to buy your equipment, and they come three jerks and stole you. Thats not fair. 

¿How many of you haver suffer this terrible situation?

metalhobo

yeah, they stole me a guitar. wat the fukk!!!!!!! tthey stoal me!!!!!

exhibit-sbt

....and they come three jerks and stole you.  

RZK

Where have they taken you??? Okay guys, no I'm pist.

RZK

If I were you, I would find those three come jerks and beat them off. I mean, give them a good licking, a licking they won't likely forget. Make sure you enter them in their house, and once inside, just give it to them hard. Pound those guys all night. They deserve it.

Dr. West

lol

load more replies (1 of 1)
-_-

Happend to me not to long ago. A crack head friend of my wife's took all my gear. the worst part was the police were so slow to file the report and respond that I didn't get anything back. He's doing 12 years for it now tho so at least something came out of it. But I had a ibanez j sig iceman model and I prob won't see another one for a long time. 

Blake

I don't think Joker understands how we do things here, despite what his name implies. 

jt76

I lost 2 basses and 1 guitar.  They broke my door and took them out of my house.  I had the serial number for one of them.   The police got that one back about a year later, never saw the other two again.    the guitar I managed to get back is a 1980's mexican strat.  I still have it.   Now I keep records of my serial numbers and try to photograph everything.  I also moved somewhere else.  

Kannon

It only took three jerks? No stamina. 

Galactic

Happen to me.  Some jeks tried to stole me a sell guitar. *frowny face*

RZK Spieler

Can't tell if joke, or poor English...

v8rman

Yeah they stole me a guitar. You better have set em up good before i get em.

EvolutionVII

You must be german.

Tondog

I guess dem 3 guyz is still keepin him hostage. 

Post to Thread