Namm 2014

Updated
Namm 2014

Anyone know anything? 

Zorlac

No those cigar shaped things wirh sphere's attached. This year they'll be shooting out white goo.

-_-

I bet you want the black model, with xl jumbos

load more replies (1 of 1)
Ted M.

Time to start saving fot the ESP USA's  

matt b.

Its about time they build some in the USA!

-_-

Electric Guitars - KIKO Signature | Ibanez guitars

So yeah, Kiko Loureiro gets 2 models for his upcoming sig (Premium and Prestige)

Any thoughts ?

KIKO100:
neck type - 5pc Maple/Walnut KIKO100 neck
body - Flamed Maple top/Alder body
fretboard - Rosewood fretboard w/KIKO special inlay on 12th fret
fret - Jumbo frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
bridge - Edge bridge
neck pu - DiMarzio® KIKO original (H) neck pu
middle pu - DiMarzio® KIKO original (S) mid pu
bridge pu - DiMarzio® KIKO original (H) bridge pu
hardware - Cosmo black

KIKO10P PREMIUM:
neck type - 5pc Maple/Walnut KIKO10P neck
body - Flamed Maple top/Alder body
fretboard - Rosewood fretboard w/KIKO special inlay on 12th fret
fret - Jumbo frets w/Premium fret edge treatment
bridge - Edge-Zero II bridge
neck pu - DiMarzio® KIKO original (H) neck pu
middle pu - DiMarzio® KIKO original (S) mid pu
bridge pu - DiMarzio® KIKO original (H) bridge pu
hardware - Cosmo black

The main differences :
The Prestige gets a Edge bridge and the Premium gets a Edge Zero II.
The Prestige gest a hardcase
Different color in the inlay.
Radius of 430mmR on the prestige and 400mmR on the Premium

same woods.
25.5 scale

Zorlac

Look at all the high res pics ITT. So informing and joyous to view. Thanks OP!

-_-

Can't post pics or links, nice!

Zorlac

Michael j. Aka joker.

what have we got here a fucking comedian.

-_-

Do you need attention? Is your mom not giving it to you or something? Or do you have a crush, cause im sorry to inform you I don't like dudes. 

wyldweasil

I came back just for this thread. I am dissapoint.

Road King

Plus the OP is a phaggot.

wyldweasil

what are you mad because someone else has a batman gimmick?

Road King

Almost as mad as the time you talked about me on Facebook cuz you let the lulz affect you IRL.

ProfessorExp

I'm pretty excited about this!

More info on MontyJay.net

-_-

thats cool

-_-

Got this from another forum

Okay I got back from my Ibanez dealer. Here is what I saw. I am not associated with any dealer. And I don't care if anyone believes me or not.

1. 7 string RGD with Tightend bridge. 26.5 scale (duh). BLANK EBONY fretboard (no inlays). Bareknuckel Aftermath 7's. In the invisable shadow finish. Street $2099

2. 6 string FR, tightend brigde. 25.5 scale (I think), blank ebony fretboard (no inlays), Bareknuckel aftermath 6's, It was black, might have been invisible shadow also, don't remember the price but it was around $2000 street.

3. Ibanez prestige RG 6 string with pickguard, HSH pickups, Dimarzio pickups (Tone Zone, true velvet, and air norton, if I remember right), with an Edge tremolo, 3 colors, oragne metallic, galaxy black and the new cobalt blue (that has already been shown). $1199

4. all the prestige RG fixed bridge guitars that have already been shown. No orange 7 though, Just Black and that wine color (for fixed).

5. My favorite, 7 string prestige with lo-pro edge 7, Dimarzio PAF's in blue cobalt and galaxy black, $1299.

6. Korn, there are 3 new Korn guitars, a standard line Munky and also Head, Munky is the one that has been shown, Head is an RGD looking guitar with a black body with white (?) splatter (chrome hardware, I thought it looked REALLY cheap, even though I really like Head). No scale length listed. Then there is a "Prestige" Korn, it was blacked out, with no specs, to be announced. Probably the one with the red pickups, but I don't know for sure.

7. two new 9 string guitars, I'm sorry, I didn't look at the stats. Sorry guys. They are both RG's, probably similar to the standard RG8, and then an Iron label 9 PROBABLY. Both were black only.

8. TONS of new 8 RG's. I did not look at the specs of them all, but they did have 3 new prestige RG 8's that were somewhere around $1200, didn't look at the stats, again sorry guys. They did not have the fixed bridge edge III RG8 bridge though, it was a gibaltar design. Basically like the prestige fixed bridge 7 strings. White, black and a natural finish model.

9. 25th anniversary PGM, Basically a flame top fireman with humbuckers, it has been shown on these forums also, $1200 (probably indo).

10. A lot of new S's, the prestige stuff was REALLY expensive though, like fixed bridge for $1700 and V7 and V8 pickups, I am like, huh? They must have REAL maple tops. The S tremolo guitars I seen had the edge (or lo pro edge 7), no new prestige ZR tremolo guitars this year.

11. a 30" scale "crossover" looked like an SR bass with a tightend bridge. Really strange, will need to read more about that later.

And a lot more other stuff, A TON of new stuff, I would say Ibanez's biggest year in a VERY long time. And I do mean A LOT more.

Post to Thread