This Smells Of A Rental

Updated
This Smells Of A Rental

...cat pee and all. Is this the new perma location of the ESP forums?

exhibit-sbt

Seems to be.

exhibit-sbt

I'm so fucken confused at this post order arrangement.  It's like facebook meets the people who bitch on the blabbermouth/metalsucks posts.  

singlecoilpickup

I'm not one to bitch, but these forums seem like something made in a "My First Forum" guidebook. Kind of disappointing to see the site move away from proven (minus the spam) software like vBulletin.

Edit, oh, and the new forums censor me. Sweet.

Tondog

Yep....the ESP forums used to be one of the last bastions on the internet of true free speech. I thought that was quite noble. Now we're all equally 5 year olds.

Wyatt

how long before another redesign?

Jimmer_21

here we go again

guitargirlemg81

still confused on the post orders

why is my gif so weird?

guitargirlemg81

How can i be an approved member? I want to post gifs.

Brian

Where's Push?

Pushead

I'm here db! Will we still be allowed to be pals on this new forum, or will this new design rip us apart?

Brian

Nothing could tear us apart

load more replies (1 of 1)
Toejam

I ESPee; therefore, I am?!?

guitargirlemg81

"From now on, when we host various contests and sweepstakes, they will only be open to registered members of the ESP family. No matter where in the world you live, you will be eligible to win our current prize, an ESP Eclipse-II with a quilted maple top in Black Aqua finish. Everyone who registers on the site before December 31, 2013 will automatically be entered to win. We will announce the winner in early January 2014."

Yes.

Soilwork

Can't wait to register on the next forum

Shallowblue

because ESP forum

Crazy Skinny

Finally got my account worked out, I don't like this. This ain't the same. The mod that we know and love wouldn't stand for this febreezed pile of crap

Zorlac

...eh;  looks like fisher-price

I thought I could come here and buy a new galaxy S4? wtf happened?

Beto

Welcome to Zyon... once again.

Beto

Welcome to Zyon... once again.

Post to Thread