capoeiraesp

pocket pod owners

Updated
What are these lil babies like? Looks like a bit of fun to have for road trips or late nights, thinkin of pickin one up this week....
MORE »
cicada71

Amp question help please.

Updated
Hi guys I currently have a Laney HCM30 amp which sounds ok but I want to update to something to acheive some heavier sounds similar to early Slayer/Metallica/Exodus my budget is about $400-$600aus I was looking at a Randall...
MORE »
Muddman1977

6505+ problem.

Updated
I have a little problem with my 6505+, maybe somebody here could help me. On the clean channel, it seems like it wants to break up. It does the same when i turn the crunch on as well. When i go to the lead channel, i have...
MORE »
Kalibur

A question for the drum experts.

Updated
Which would you guys suggest as the best type of Bass drum beater? A black & white two way beater like most artist use today? A traditional all white rubber round beater? Or a round wooden beater?...
MORE »
TheEnemy

Mesa Mark IV + Hotplate?

Updated
Ok I want to get a used Mark IV 1x12 combo and im asking myself if ill be able to get anything good from this thing when used in my bedroom and when jaming with my friends in an house basement. For the jaming i dont worry...
MORE »
CAPTAIN SARG

high gain amps

Updated
im looking for a high gain amp that isnt really expensive can you guys give me some suggestions. thanks sarg...
MORE »
mrclean77

New Headphonez!!! (link)

Updated
Apologies to the mod in advance, posted in the misc section, but with the Boogie Brown dramafest, it'll be on page 30 in 15min:x:lol Here: Just received my Audio-Technica ATH-500 headphones. Reason for wanting new...
MORE »
Casey K

help!!!

Updated
yo i might go put some money down on a amp in a min and i need to hear from ya... its a 5150 combo.. i love the idea its a combo, thats more usable in the long run.. im gettin it for 600 bux.. i looked in the back of it and...
MORE »
Robotsatemygrandma

Tube Update

Updated
Started a thread about the Tung Sol's I installed in my Thunder last month... thought I'd post an update after a serious jam session. I went and jammed with my old drummer tonight. I always had a problem cutting through...
MORE »
Recomend Me Coil Sized HB for My Strat!!!

Recomend Me Coil Sized HB for My Strat!!!

Updated
I want a coil sized humbucker for my Fender Highway 1 Strat (2007 model), i want more output at the bridge than the standard single coil thats there for more rockier/hevier moments. I like the JB in my ESP LTD EC-1000VHB...
MORE »
daddydoomsday

Mesa Studio Pre and Simu 2:90

Updated
Has anyone played through this set up? Is it a good setup for metal? Just wondering what you guys think. Thanks...
MORE »
MikeC

Recording

Updated
What would be the best thing to get for at home recordings that isn't going to cost me a shit load of cash?...
MORE »
CAPTAIN SARG

standby switches

Updated
ok im an amp head noob but how do i not get the tubes to pop i know its bad and could blow one up so can someone give the steps so this dosent happen thank you for your time...
MORE »
Randall T2 head

Randall T2 head

Updated
Randall T2 head anyone have one or try one?any good?...
MORE »
Kalibur

Do any of these Drum companies make drums as good as Pearl and Tama?

Updated
Ddrums,DW Drums,Pacific drums and Orange County Drums....
MORE »