metaltheater

Piezo Pickups

Updated
Just Want to know what they are really. I know they create an acoustic sound but where are they mounted. I really like the sound of the one Petrucci uses on his sigs. Is Piezo the brand name or just another word for acoustic...
MORE »
JeanPaul du Vinnie

Randall RG100... need info!

Updated
Hi guys, I'm eyeing this Randall on the interwebz. This is the one, to be exact. Now, before I have a go at it, I just want to make sure this is the amp I think it is since it looks like there's a ton of similar looking...
MORE »
CarpeDiem

Mesa Triple Rec Problem...Help!

Updated
Ok, I'm going to make this as short as possible. Was on my way to practice and called a member to ask him to hook up my amp/cab and turn it on so it could warm up. I got there, plugged in and jammed for about 4 - 6 hours on...
MORE »
Stokesy

Buying sperzels in the UK

Updated
Does anyone know anywhere in the UK that sells Sperzels relatively cheaply? The only place I've found that stocks them is Strings Direct and they're pretty expensive compared to what that lot over the pond pay:mad: I know...
MORE »
T-nuts

Strap Lock Screw Problem

Updated
So I was playing a show the other night, and the crowd got rowdy... Ended up knocking my Horizon NT-II over, and somehow, by the grace of fucking god....something caught the strap lock on the ass-end and stripped out the...
MORE »
gab4554

Kind of pedals?

Updated
I own a metal zone (Boss MT2). i was wondering what kind of pedal should i get for playing old punkrock (NOFX, Guttermouth, millencolin, rancid etc.) and another pedal for band likes Atreyu A7X etc....
MORE »
Fender Vibro Champ and Super Champ Opinions

Fender Vibro Champ and Super Champ Opinions

Updated
I just had a look on a shops website and have seen that those amps are really cheap, i am wanting to know what they sound like and how good they look as if they have been built. I need a good, cheap versitile amp at the...
MORE »
Choppychunks

Boss Noise Suppressor ????

Updated
I can't seem to get a "natural" decay when using this pedal. It definitley cuts noise out, but the signal just cuts off too quickly and seems to rise slowly. I have this pedal first in-line of my pedal bored followed by...
MORE »
Choppychunks

Thinking of Sanding Neck

Updated
After screwing around with Fast-fret and other neck stuff I'm ready to just go ahead and sand the finish off the back of the neck. Anyone have any particular advice or tips or is it just as straight forward as it...
MORE »
zigabric

Bass effects

Updated
Hey all, my bassist is looking for a cheap bass effects ( 150$ or less ). He is looking for something like cliff burton used...and since i know shit about bass effects, i hope you can help me. cheers...
MORE »
tee5150ii

Laptop Recording Question(s)

Updated
Long story short, I'm thinking about trying to record my band by myself and right now my main focus is figuring out how to go about recording the drums. More or less, I'm confused about getting a mixer that I can use with my...
MORE »
reilly

Rocktron Expression

Updated
Anyone use it? Wondering what your thoughts are and how you like it and how t sounds. I hear good things about it....
MORE »
DarkKnight369

Midi Question???

Updated
Is there any sort of 4 button midi foot controller where you can assign the buttons to be different channels?...
MORE »
Joe_Bradburry

Genz-Benz El Diablo 60watt

Updated
I am looking to buy one of these heads, but i'm not quite sure if it will suit the style of metal i play. Has anyone played one cranked and knows what it really sounds like? Does it have tight lows, or muddy lows? Any...
MORE »
Project Guitar Options/Opinions

Project Guitar Options/Opinions

Updated
There is a shop near me that has a couple of used guitars that i would love to make into project axes. Axe One: Schecter Jerry Horton "Papa Roach" C-1 Signature - Price £299 - its in good condition, comes with some good...
MORE »