bloodstyle

EMG ZW set configuration?

Updated
i know that in the EMG ZW set they give one emg 81 and one emg 85. i already own 2 emg 81 but want to buy an emg 85 too so i have the "ZW set" but then... where should i put the 85 for better forced harmonic? in the neck, or...
MORE »
DeathIsMyJustice

Recording software/Sonar 6

Updated
I got Sonar 6 Pro Edition from work to try out, I must admit Im not to clued up on the software based recording solutions so what are your experiences with this or other programs. The lads at work run all sorts, pro tools,...
MORE »
SuperDuperNaut

fx loop / pedal questions

Updated
ok guys, so for christmas i got a few pedals and i was wondering how i should run them with my fireball. i got a bbe sonic maximizer, a 7 band eq, and an isp noise decimator. ive actually been out of town since before xmas...
MORE »
Bucky Gone AWOL

Help me find a good guitar tuner

Updated
Hi, looking for a really accurate and easy to use guitar tuner that won't cost an arm and a leg. And not my hear hole, cause it is bung! Thanks....
MORE »
MikeAmottV2006

mismatched cabinets?

Updated
I currently have a 16ohm 4x12 cabinet with celestion G12T-75's and I want to run one of the new Randall cabs with a 15" speaker as my bottom cab. My only concern is that all the cab's that use the 15 are 8 ohms. My Randall V2...
MORE »
musicaldeath

Recording Gear

Updated
I'm looking in the new year to start purchasing some gear for recording. I was wondering what some good interfaces and programs are to look into as when it comes to it I'm a recording noob. |I I was looking at things like a...
MORE »
CAPTAIN SARG

audio interfaces

Updated
hey guys i just got a macbook but i need an audio interface it can be usb or firewire what do you guys recommend? thanks...
MORE »
adonix

Type of wire for pot-switch connection

Updated
Im installing new dimarzio humbucker pickup, and i had to desolder few wires, connecting 5-way switch and pot. They are too short to be used again, so i need to buy new wires. Anyone knows what kind of wire should i buy to...
MORE »
gab4554

Pedals

Updated
I own a Boss MT-2 (Metal Zone) and i dont really like this pedal and i was wondering which one should i get... should i get a Digitech Metal Master instead of my Mt-2? Any suggestions for other pedals?...
MORE »
JoeBender

How much is this stuff worth?

Updated
Hey guys, I'm trying to sell some of this stuff I currently have, but I have no idea of what its worth, I was wondering if any of you guys had any idea of the value. The first one is an AB Systems two channel rackmount...
MORE »
Greatdeceiver

Need advice on a combo

Updated
Merry Christmas to everyone :D So I need a new practice combo amp. I will need it for recording and bedroom practice, not for gigging, so the tone should be quite manageable on low volumes (a lot of pesky neighbours...
MORE »
Dryope

Down-Tuning on a Five-String

Updated
hi everyone, hopefully one of you can help me out: me an my band play in drop-c and our bassplayer plays a 5-string bass (scale length is 34 or 35). since most of our songs are played in d minor (and therefore easy to...
MORE »
the_emptier

Ohms

Updated
ummm i was wondering, the cab im getting, you have to specify what OHMS you want, and the head i'm getting has a switchable OHMS thing, so would it matter what my cabinet is? whats the difference between, 4, 8 and 16? thanks...
MORE »
Heatmiser

EMG 81 vs 85 vs 60?

Updated
What's the difference between these pups? How are the tones? Which would win in a fight...to the death?...
MORE »
ampartic

Original Cry Baby AC Adapter Question

Updated
Hey I'm new here and had a question for whoever is knowledgeable about electrical stuff. I found out my dunlop wah requires the following specs for an AC/DC adapter: Input: 120v AC 60Hz 6w Output: 9v DC 200mA I...
MORE »